Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lets go slowly for your ZKK brain obviously you are pushing it too hard,

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

Does it say Buggy is stronger than Mihawk or not? :suresure:
thats what brannew says right? what does brannew knows? like was he there in the field and saw the fight or smth

curious why r u taking the words of a semi marine fodder this like some bible lol

I answered it in my previous post thats why I told you to read it. By becoming a bot and spamming the same shit as if you made an point is pointless lmao. Go read the post and get your answer you clown. :gokulaugh:
You cried a lot about this shit like a little ZKKtard you are:

''It says his power but does it mean literal power or metaphoric? ''

:suresure::suresure:

This is so desperate. You literally can't admit the guy says ''POWER'' but you just try to twist it to another thing, you asked where they said Buggy is stronger, I literally showed you and you started to cry like little troll. :milaugh:

Did I show you where they said Buggy is stronger? Yes.

You got another L.

And you are so desperate you are trying to create a connection between Mihawk's bounty and his power, we know its not related to POWER, because Buggy is STRONGER and he still has 3 billion bounty you little troll, that's how you took this L. Enjoy it.

It does because we're all part of this discussion. You're spending the last pages on THIS thread talking about racism and whatnot. Stop seeking attention and solve your differences with @Jiihad or whoever in private.
You can skip my post

As long as you aren't black, your opinion is pointless even if you're a mod.

Plus you aren't a mod to fix anything here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.