Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times are you going to ignore my example?

Erkan12: yes

lmao. Let me repeat. What if someone is so charismatic that it makes others follow him? Isn’t that power as well? Isn’t that what buggy is doing? Isn’t that what the marines meant with power? They never said buggy was stronger. Having power of forcing someone =/= being stronger than someone it’s just as simple as that. Your reading comprehension is garbage lmao.
You seriously hallucinating due to your Mihawk love. Lmao.

Power is power unless someone specify it by saying like his political power or etc which they never said.

They said POWER, its simple, Buggy is stronger and made Mihawk obey him due to his POWER, got 3 billion for that.

You say ''they never said buggy was stronger'' are you even thinking before writing this little troll bullshits?

You seriously hallucinating due to your Mihawk love. Lmao.

Power is power unless someone specify it by saying like his political power or etc which they never said.

They said POWER, its simple, Buggy is stronger and made Mihawk obey him due to his POWER, got 3 billion for that.

You say ''they never said buggy was stronger'' are you even thinking before writing this little troll bullshits?
Why didn’t they say „his STRENGTH made those two obey him“ but power? Exactly, coz they meant his charisma to be able to make those two follow him, nothing more. :gokulaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How many times are you going to ignore my example?

Erkan12: yes

lmao. Let me repeat. What if someone is so charismatic that it makes others follow him? Isn’t that power as well? Isn’t that what buggy is doing? Isn’t that what the marines meant with power? They never said buggy was stronger. Having power of forcing someone =/= being stronger than someone it’s just as simple as that. Your reading comprehension is garbage lmao.
Didn't Mihawk describe Luffy's charisma as a power in Marineford?

Dafaq you think Mihawk hunted rabbits and deers and he needed skills but not power ?
He Is Just saying that he has more experience than Crocodile and Buggy as a marine hunter which makes him more dangerous to the eyes of the Marines, but that the Marines recognize Buggy as stronger than Mihawk (of course they are wrong, but they dunno the truth about Buggy so sounds possible that they think that) and that because of his strength Crocoboy and Hawkeye decided to be his Commanders and serve him.
It's not that hard top get what Erkan point Is.

I do not have an opinion about It, could be possible that the WG might see Buggy as stronger than Mihawk, even though we know how things truly are, but maybe that's really their idea based on their informations.
Post automatically merged:

You have scans?

Mihawk wankers cry again :steef:

Do you seriously asking what's the difference between being a better hunter and being stronger? :suresure:
Marines never said anything about him being a hunter or giving him anykind of title tho , Croco mentioned it. Marines just said this bounty fits the WSS.

Why didn’t they say „his STRENGTH made those two obey him“ but power? Exactly, coz they meant his charisma to be able to make those two follow him, nothing more. :gokulaugh:
I pity you, you seriously cry so much that you are hallucinating due to your mihawk wank. :suresure:

Did they ever say ''political power' or leadership ability or something like that? Nope.

They said power, and gave him a bigger bounty than Kid's and Law's.

Being stronger than Mihawk, only a little better than beating %50 of Big mom. :gokulaugh:

Let that sink in Mihawk wankers. :kuzanshut: Big mom > Mihawk by far. :steef:

I pity you, you seriously cry so much that you are hallucinating due to your mihawk wank. :suresure:

Did they ever say ''political power' or leadership ability or something like that? Nope.

Being stronger than Mihawk, only a little better than beating %50 of Big mom. :gokulaugh:

You are the best in sneaking copium into the discussion lmao. Didn’t mihawk say similar stuff to luffy back in marineford? @Pot Goblin remembered me to this. Every argument you made is now invalid lmaooo

Mihawk can potentially beat 20 Big Moms

Not even 1% of fan base believes Big Mom stands a chance against Mihawk. That's how badly Mihawk's portrayal shits on Big Mom's. Like literally if you make Luffy vs Usopp poll it would be closer than Big Mom vs Mihawk.

And feat and portrayal wise Big Mom can't even beat baby Mihawk Action figure.

Let the chapter come out. I will make Big Mom vs Baby Mihawk Action figure thread.

You real quick to put words in other peoples mouths ainna?

Yet we’ve banned every single racist user we’ve had, you Kant show me a single racist user on tha forum

You’re putting things in quotations that no one has ever said….why are you acting like anyone has said those things? By all means, post proof that Myself, Van or anyone else has said that for Shishio. Please do

Bruh nobody give a fuck bout you tho, you really outchea thinking people waiting round to see what fucking idiocy you chose to post on your profile? Man we don’t give a fuck. If you really had a problem like that you could’ve hit Shishio in a PM and rapped with em or PM’d a mod bout it. Instead you intentionally post this shit ina completely unrelated thread looking for attention
Wtf? Damn mods not playing today
Post automatically merged:

Who else dabated Mario vs Sonic when they were young?

Marines never said anything about him being a hunter or giving him anykind of title tho , Croco mentioned it. Marines just said this bounty fits the WSS.
And Buggy is stronger than WGS yet he is only 3 billion, barely higher than Kid's and Law's. I am not asking ''do you guess why'' because mihawk wankers twisted mind is not going to give people a proper response. :suresure:

You are the best in sneaking copium into the discussion lmao. Didn’t mihawk say similar stuff to luffy back in marineford? @Pot Goblin remembered me to this. Every argument you made is now invalid lmaooo
True, this is why I said did they ''specify'' what power is that? Mihawk specified what power is that when talked about Luffy. The Marines didn't, simply said POWER. Either way, that power is Still SUPERIOR to Mihawk's power, whatever that is, and still 3 billion. That's the end of it.

Mihawk only has higher bounty because of OTHER REASONS, similar to Robin's.

- Being superior Marine Hunter, more experienced
- As well as this chapter hints that Mihawk might be an ancient race similar to King because of how they created the SSG's with King + Mihawk combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.