Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, this is potential for Carrot
Because what happened after Vivi gave her speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them?
That stowaway scene with Robin
And now look at how Yamato is giving a speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them.
:myman::myman::myman:
If Carrot ends up joining I can honestly say that Oda likely wrote her the way he did to make her joining more surprising and unexpected, and to also not make it to similar too Vivi-Robin

Oh sure they are to fill the blanks.
I wonder how they will be used next.

Maybe clean WCI?
No, Totland is not something to be cleaned I would say, it would be basically attacking citizens and destroying the livelihood of probably the best place to live. It's too much to clean with bigger consequences, unlike other pirate territories.

I do, this is potential for Carrot
Because what happened after Vivi gave her speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them?
That stowaway scene with Robin
And now look at how Yamato is giving a speech about staying in her country and asking the Straw Hats if she's still one of them.
:myman::myman::myman:
tbh i still think this scene was added in by oda because he received backlash for offscreening their goodbyes

this asking the strawhats if she’s one of them could be just oda easing the angry fans after she didn’t join

also if the spoilers summary is true yamato wants to stay in wano for 5-6 years and there’s no way we are getting another timeskip

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They only think buggy is the leader

They gave them bounties after they found out about cross guild which is why they were brought up at the time
Mihawk has likely done more to attack the world government/marines
They only SHOWED us the bounties after they talked about Cross Guild. The ex Warlords got their bounties weeks ago when they were disbanded.

It still doesn't make sense as to why a Leader has lesser bounty than a Subordinate. They percieve Buggy as a top tier worth 3 Billion already, which is how he could become an Emperor in the first place.

Theres next to zero chance of them reworking their bounties within weeks of issuing the former Warlord bountys jusy because Cross Guild was formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.