Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sanji D Goat

IDK why but this pic is So sweet, especially when i see Hancock Laying her head on Ray's Leg. it Looks like Father and Daughter:blush:
Rayleigh and Shakky are basically foster parents for the Boa sisters from the time they were freed by Fisher Tiger until Hancock became the current Empress of Amazon Lily which was probably a few yrs time
Post automatically merged:

That Rayleigh coc too good :robinsweat:
I wonder though did he flirt with her before he found the One Piece (aka the Oden/Roger flashback) or after? or even before that time?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
tbh i still think this scene was added in by oda because he received backlash for offscreening their goodbyes

this asking the strawhats if she’s one of them could be just oda easing the angry fans after she didn’t join

also if the spoilers summary is true yamato wants to stay in wano for 5-6 years and there’s no way we are getting another timeskip
Even then it's quite curious how similar he made them
I'm getting a certain vibe from this that's a bit different from before
Just with him tying up loose ends and all that
At the very least he'll update on Carrot soon if not next chapter

I wonder if all the Seraphim will be modeled after the Warlords, or will Oda throw a curveball at us? We know Hancock was once a slave to the Celestial Dragons, so the Government had all the time in the world to attempt to experiment on her. And as a Warlord, she rarely came to meetings and the only instant we've ever saw her fight for the Government (to a degree) was Marineford. As for Mihawk, we still know very little of his past, but there's this little detail he shares with two characters closely associated with the Government.

And like Hancock, Mihawk rarely stayed in contact with WG.

I'm not ready to say they used these characters' DNA, as it's possible some of these traits were from research data to mimic their appearance. But considering the heavy importance on lineage factor, aka, DNA, on Vegapunk's research, this doesn't rule out these Seraphim as a bio-engineered weapons.

But on the other hand, being called Seraphim suggest there will be 7 of them, just like the original Warlords, and if they used slaves or people connected to the government as test-subjects or research material, there wouldn't be much reason but to try and mass-produce these. One way of arguing against that are that these current Seraphim are prototypes waiting to be mass-produced into the Government's very own Heavenly Host.

Wow, 2 chapters into the final saga, and Oda's going crazy.
There will be a Seraphim Kaido and Roger soon

I wonder though did he flirt with her before he found the One Piece (aka the Oden/Roger flashback) or after? or even before that time?
With shakky being confirmed as a former queen of amazon lily, We just need the confirmation of whether or not she was in Rocks. They could have met at god valley. Real meet cute in the middle of battle :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.