Status
Not open for further replies.
They only SHOWED us the bounties after they talked about Cross Guild. The ex Warlords got their bounties weeks ago when they were disbanded.

It still doesn't make sense as to why a Leader has lesser bounty than a Subordinate. They percieve Buggy as a top tier worth 3 Billion already, which is how he could become an Emperor in the first place.

Theres next to zero chance of them reworking their bounties within weeks of issuing the former Warlord bountys jusy because Cross Guild was formed.
Its not like they didn't have time to take them forming a yonko level crew to fuck with them tho

Mihawk was his own man with his own accomplishments for decades before he "joined under" buggy. With bounties not just representing how strong you've shown yourself to be but how dangerous aswell. With mihawk being called marine hunter in the past hes probably done more to go up against them
Eh idk they definitely thought he was strong but idk. With how much the wg overestimates him it's definitely not impossible i guess. Them giving him 3 bil before the formation of cross guild and not taking it into account that hes made a group to directly going against them is weird tho imo

I don't see why they wouldn't with new information. Like luffy gets semi regular bounties updates and they make it work for him. Like even teach might have a higher bounty now post what happened in Amazon lily

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
BB being more of a cunning character might disqualify him from having CoC tbh

I'd like to think he has it but him and Law are similar and Law (plz Oda) doesn't have CoC yet

Maybe Oda's trying to tell us something with this

:zorothink:
Blackbeard and Law are simply built different

Only devil fruit users to be petty as well
:steef:

No chosen one haki either
:kata:

Like wtf??
Can Blackbeard even say a word in his defense?
Rayleigh tells him to fuck off and he literally fucks off without saying a damn word

Rayleigh: I was expecting the Navy to be here surrounding and ensnaring...
But for you to change the shape of the island this much...
I'm sorry I got here so late, Hancock.
Oda-box: Right hand of the King of the Pirates, "Dark King" Rayleigh
Rayleigh: Hey, Whitebeard's upstart brat...
This may be immature of me, but I don't like you.
Hancock: Rayleigh...!!
Koby: Whaaaa!!! Is that really Silvers Rayleigh?!!
Crowd: Whaaa?!! (SFX: shaking)
Rayleigh: Hancock, undo your stone power. I'll watch over what happens here.
I don't want any funny business from any of you...
Get off this island.

Status
Not open for further replies.