Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really going to sit here pathetically shittalking Zoro using a tool that utilizes his own haki when Luffy's enitre existence has boiled down to destiny god fruit? Lol
Ignore goofy fucks they think he’s worked for everything when in fact just like lanji they was already born with hand me outs from top tiers and destined with powers
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

yeah advcoo, has so many flow even for Luffy vs Kaido that a normal let say coo user (warn many time luffy to watch the yonko Zoro)
what the point to have that power if for example Zoro can react to King istant explosion in a meele range (by using full coa on his body), it is pretty meh as a power:suresure:
I still don't think it's meh power, it can be useful sometimes.

Also it's a really good power for characters like Yasopp and others.

I wonder what the criteria is to make these chibi clones?

Blood? Hair sample?

If that's the case what's stopping them making like a Chibi Garp or Chibi Roger.

Anyway Zoro is going to have a field day with all these minority chibi clones it's open season for him now.
in a way, they are similar to the mini cell, which wyped out everyone (gohan was the only one that with super sayan 2 wiped all 6 )

Chibi lunarian can wipe all strawhat bar luffy&Zoro

Actually, I just realized it is much more morbid than that, unless clarified by Oda... Remember, the original Pacifista's were created by the corpses of dead soldiers, and modified to look like Kuma.....

So the question is.... How come these Pacifistas are so small....

Either the corpses of dead children.... Or midgets....
Probably more to do with the lineage factor, combining dna of highly skilled individuals with lunarian dna.

Am ecpecting a child Kaido Seraphim too considering they took samples from hin for his df.

People really try to bet against the MC biggest enemy , blackbeard will get even stronger before he will face luffy, and when he does this blackbeard clears prime ray and mihawk no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.