Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't also agree with Ndule when it comes to Katakuri but man, this is just disrespectful. When I thought Oda couldn't have handled YC1 worse than King, when Greenbull massacred him, he comes up with this one. :whitepress:
It looks like he is setting up some stuff to make Teach's Commanders to appear to be in a whole other level compared to all the others, somehow

Because people often think the Strawhats wont gain nothing if they face another Emperor's crew, especially Zoro and Sanji

Nah, they're having hallucinations. Under these circumstances, using Haki is impossible. I'll just take my L quietly...
I mean just because they are hallucinating doesn't mean they can't use haki, I mean Big Mom when she goes on her food rampage is not fully in her right mind and yet she was able to use haki.

Yeah this is still an L for Katakuri but I really don't think it's that bad.

Call me crazy but I have the seraphims at commander level range too, definitely stronger than Flying Six/Oven/Daifuku and these likes.
you are not crazy, I feel like they can take jimbe,sanji down aka being superior to all 2yc, superior to kata too, so 1yc comander

axe lunarian power (which make them fly,invunerable to any kind of damage - check black hole - bar advcoc or super strong haki) + shishibukai dna, or style to fight (they are lethal)

I mean just because they are hallucinating doesn't mean they can't use haki, I mean Big Mom when she goes on her food rampage is not fully in her right mind and yet she was able to use haki.

Yeah this is still an L for Katakuri but I really don't think it's that bad.
Well, Big Mom was on her food rampage but she still kept her mind somewhat; here, Oven and Kata are just mindlessly fighting each other. It's very difficult to think about Oven using invisible CoA tbh. Plus, it's a cover story which won't even answer the question whether he used Haki or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.