Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, this is worse. Katakuri is an inofficial logia user (whose DF was retconned since it wasn't elemental based) who has logia properties yet he's getting hit by hakiless Oven. Oda just had one job, just one job. :josad:
Yo bro, what are you talking about ? :sus:

They literally issued bounty after considering everything that happened till present time. Lol

After talking after CG that is Buggy being mastermind of ID incident, Crocodile came for his aid, Mihawk joining them, marine hunting events and lastly even underworld brokers support for there marine hunting event which made whole organization of immense threat.

After talking about all these :

Fodder marine : What bounties are we ISSUING for these three ?

Brannew : WITH EVERYTHING IN MIND .....

So how do you all believes its past bounties that is after revocation of Schibukai title but before CG came into existence !?
@RayanOO what do you think ?
The entire argument started after seeing Boa have an updated bounty this chapter during the events of the Marine invasion - which in the timelime of the world - happened like a week before Onigashima raid even right after Boa's homeland was invaded by Marines.

Meaning that the ex-Shichibukai were already given their bounties as soon as they were disbanded.

And this is the translation from Viz

"What are their bounties?" no mention of issuing them at that time.

The argument was about the possibility that the bounties of Mihawk & Buggy that were shown to us last chapter were not updated bounties post Cross Guild but the bounties of them from when they were disbanded as Warlords basically, just like how Boa got a bounty.

Which makes sense since that explains why the Marines think Buggy is a top tier & also explains why the percieved leader of an organization has a lesser bounty than someone percieved to be his subordinate and why Mihawk's & Crocodile's bounty introductions had no mention of CG or their affiliation with it.

Bro what happened to you, i felt only you weren't biased amongst Zoro fandom and take manga dialogues and factual context seriously without twisting them .... :catsweat:
We're just discussing possibilities after getting new info about Boa's bounty lol, relax. I'm just trying to rationalize why Buggy has a bounty less than someone who is percieved to be his subordinate.

Again Brannew said only this : Buggy is formerly associated with Roger's crew and that's how he made close bond with one of the current emperor Shanks....
I posted the official translation above, in which the words used were that he once stood "shoulder-to-shoulder" with Shanks.

This just trying to explain why Buggy still has a lower bounty than someone he was percieved to have under him. It isnt that serious, I'm just throwing some thoughts out for criticism & debate lol.

Kaidou has enormous feats. It took several people gangbang and G5 to beat Kaidou. What nonsense you are talking about?
As usual overestimating prime Ray, lol. With 4 fruits, BB clearly packs Prime Ray. You must be retarded to even think that Blackbeard need 4 fruits just for a chance against Rayleigh.
It is retarded to expect even a single brain cell from retarded algaeturds.
Kaido is a turd with defense hax that allow him to tank infinite attacks of fodder like R5, but when you have the right AP (Nika/Oden) he gets instantly fodderized. His WSC is overruled by Whitebeard being WSM and world's strongest pirate considering Kaido is a pirate too afterall. It probably means he has tougher body than all. His AP is a meme too couldn't put down the scabbards for good.

Young kaido with lunarian genes
Thats the nxt lvl of seraphim
Lunarian DNA in the monsters of the verse.
That would be great writing.
I believe those kids will grow.
I can see how mihawk could actually lose.
If his seraphim version grows and has all his powers plus lunarian blood it could be real trouble even for the WSS

Status
Not open for further replies.