Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like BB is the next Yonko to fall then ? And that look on Hancock's face when BB is threatening her is great. Yes she can't hit him anymore but she clearly doesn't care if he kills her or not, she won't release her power on his captains.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
About Blackbeard, the Yami Yami no mi is all about sucking things in right? To the point he even sucks in pain and devil fruit abilities.

Would it be plausible that he can suck stamina and or haki in a similar fashion?

:zorothink:

there really isnt nothing much revealing about BBs crew like is Shiryu still just a skilled swordsman with an invisible fruit? We dont even know which BB member is the 2nd strongest if we imply Shiryu is BBs strongest. People instead are thinking Sanji's final fight will be with Kizaru instead than a BB member.
The cover of all n°2 proves Shiryu is the second of BBP. Killer, King, Katakuri, Ben, Ray, Marco, Bepo (Mink form), Zoro are all the second strongest. So as Shiryu.

Since only two new PX are shown in the chap
And they really made from kid King as shown in the flashback of King
Who else we see?? Young Kaido been experimented too isn't it.....

We might also see Young Kaido seraphim revealed at the last, and would likely be the most powerful out of them
Waidoo hype
:finally::finally:

@Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @Tejas
i wonder how they got the warlords' dna... maybe they took some samples upon their recruitment?

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Difference between Hancock

And Ace

Van Augur was talking about people like Hancock here.
Too over-reliant over her fruit with weaker physical stats:saden:
Don't forget Ace was at a disadvantage he didn't know what Blackbeards fruit was had to figure out mid fight.

Hancock saw it at marineford and she still got choke diffed.
:goyea:

BB's reaction to Rayleigh's appearence tell us he is really a coward , he is not bold enough and unworthy of being called an emperor of the sea even if he powers are hax and justify his title. he doesn't have the courage and always used underhanded tactics and only fight people only when he is certain that they are weaker than him.
i mean imagine WB,Kaido , BM, Shanks , and Mihawk. would they react that way certainly not.
Luffy might get a surprised reaction but he will not show any cowardice.

Actually don't understand Seraphims power. I mean the point of making them based on former shichibukai. I can understand Mihawk since he uses sword...what about others say DD...he very heavily uses his DF....unless they killed DD and gave that seraphim his DF...I don't see what that will do other than doing the generic stuff...like Hancocks seraphim(I doubt its following hancocks fight style..since she is a brawler too)

Status
Not open for further replies.