Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone that is growing in strength BB has had likely a boost in haki, overall stats, experienced Yami mastery etc

even without Gura he is likely stronger than his past self
Exactly. Haki grows along somebody's growth. Look at Luffy, his Haki couldn't even tank Hody's bite, yet he blocked and deflected Kaido's wind slash with no issues.

Needless to say, Pre-TS Teach was already a pure powerhouse even without his DF. The fact that he scarred Shanks and Blackbeard having 2nd division commander potential despite being lowkey is evident for his strength and Haki.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Exactly. Haki grows along somebody's growth. Look at Luffy, his Haki couldn't even tank Hody's bite, yet he blocked and deflected Kaido's wind slash with no issues.

Needless to say, Pre-TS Teach was already a pure powerhouse even without his DF. The fact that he scarred Shanks and Blackbeard having 2nd division commander potential despite being lowkey is evident for his strength and Haki.
Oh yeah the man was always strong even without Df

I think no DF was already a high tier and with Yami he was borderline YC1

he fled because it will cost him much, doesn't mean he will lose, Ray admits he can't defeat him, BB run away with akainu, shanks said he is opportunistic and cunning.
I never claimed he would beat him but BB knows thats its nothing less than a high diff battle against old Ray. Now switch him with fresh and prime RHP and things dont look so good either for BBP.

Basically this chapter was not that bad for BB, the real prooblem for me is that once again his crew sucks. They are supposed to be L6 prisoners its just not good clowning them when we havent seen at least some feats from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.