Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphim is so fucking epic, man I'm really hyped to see more of them!
Yes, the plot around it is very good. Imagine if they were able to replicate all legends like Roger, Ryleigh, Whitbeard, Xebec, Garp, etc. And make a large army. Additionally, they have extra durability. So, there will be massive hype in the final war. And this is far better than Moria reviving dead bodies of old legends or edo tensei.

Fuck it, i knew the day when i take all the hatred generated by Erkan in one fell swoop would come.

@SakazOuki Shit is worse than Sei getting blamed for Chouhei.
Well, at least Blackbeard is somewhat safe since Ray admitted that even he couldn't defeat BB. Still mad Ray hype tho, considering that he is old and a retired legend comparable to Whitebeard.

wait i thought pacifista are just robots, how would they age?
I believe vegapunk has gone too far with his science.
I think he has mixed judge, queen's and Caesar's science and created something amazing.
I also don't think that the strawhats will face kids and i believe SSG will fall from them.
Plus as a bonus, many of the warlords would look super cool as lunarians lol

Fuck it, i knew the day when i take all the hatred generated by Erkan in one fell swoop would come.

@SakazOuki Shit is worse than Sei getting blamed for Chouhei.
Lmfao it was inevitable, erkek bites more than he can chew. Unlike Crydo, it's better for Teach to look goofy now then get serious later, you don't want him to end up reduced to a rope jump
:kayneshrug:

How is it an Excuse. Especially when you are making the assumption that Queen has the gas(ceasar can use it anytime because of his gas), invisibility doesn't even matter here(unless you think Ceasar is just better than queen and doesn't need it which could be true.).
Invisibility does matter. Caeser sneak attacked him. Invisibility basically allows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.