Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kaido is a turd with defense hax that allow him to tank infinite attacks of fodder like R5, but when you have the right AP (Nika/Oden) he gets instantly fodderized.
Nah, even WB, the so called WSM, did not dare to attack Kaidou after he knows that Oden was dead. Oden was clearly forced Japanese wank, it is clear that even when Akainu was scarred of samurai.

Kaidou couldn't kill scabbards. True, but at the same time, none can kill them. In fact, even the deaths that occurred are consolation deaths for no reason. Kaidou doesn't have DC feats but his AP is good enough.

DC =/= AP because the DC of thunder bagua is incomparable to the DC of boro breath.

yeah, but marco had no idea where they were going. and he wanted to return to sphynx asap, they need him there
Thats something we are making up.
Author could have made it that he goes along with SHs needed. But he did not. I mean its more weird for him to go join RHPs who did not even come to wano. Its like....oh theres shanks haki(lets assume thats how he got it)...let me fly to whereever they are and hitch a ride to sphynx...since I know they will be going there too for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.