Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a CoOlet zolo manage to dodge king easily:laughmoji:
Zoros CoO actually shits on Luffys despite his trash FS
Luffy was not able to react to Apoos explosion and got knocked out like an idiot
Zoro reacted to sudden mountain sized explosion and coated his entire body. Luffy would have died there if he fought King.

Zoro was also able to reach to Hakai just as fast as Luffy.
Either Zoro has Future Sight or his CoO is straight up stronger than Luffys.

Rayleigh's past achievements with strength are enough to shake off either an admiral or yonko is undoubtedly the proof of what we've been saying since from OJ that he's a generation older version of Zoro who's definitely on yonko level (just like what Zoro going to achieve).

BB knows he's not here with his full crew or core strength holder subordinates and taking on Rayleigh when all of his crew in stone form would be severely disadvantageous. He know even if he had 60% of chance to win than he would also have 40% chance to go back with being handicapped. Lol

But 99 year old Rayleigh.....:believe:
Only CoC would be able to make survive against fodders. Lol
Rayleigh is damn close to getting arthritis lol
Man is at the tail end of his life.
He looks even skinnier

Well I don't know Yonko level..I put Prime Rayleigh equal to Roger.
I think prime Ray mid diffs Current version of Ray but current Version can compete with any admiral yonko

Lmaoooo dude landed attacks on Zoro but he can't land attack on trash like Luffy??
Fucking ulti landed on on Luffy.

Luffy literally has no mobility feats to dodge speed feat King Tempuradon AoE and mountain sized explosion

His CoA is too Damn weak to stop that shit.

This Meme of FS arguments
Don't give me that bullshit
Fucking Apoo knocked his ass out.

So much for great stamina
G4 luffy <<< King in overall power and lethality
Once g4 runs out King one shots

I am not even exaggerating it..King neg diffs post WCI
Literally neg diff

Mid diffs chapter 1000 Luffy.
King would have ZERO issued landing hits on Katakuri much less Luffy who had weaker FS and no shape shifting.
K whatever

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I greatly dislike the whole Rocks stick since it dunks on the portrayal of long established characters for little to no purpose. I've talked about it elsewhere in thread about Oda's world building. I'll just quote the relevant bit here. Lol.
Gotcha lol. As much as I think Oda suffers from world builders’ disease, I think the introduction of Rox and other lurking legends in the new world (Wang Zhi and the burning man(?) as examples), is a great addition to the OP story.

For Rox, his character is nonexistent thus far but I actually like the idea that the Yonko had that Pirate figure that they could see and learn from in their youths. It makes them come off as less fanservicy and more human to me. Like they weren’t always just these exceptional kingly Pirates who built their empires from scratch, but at one point we’re just really strong noobs who just joined this random ship to get rich. Lol, idk.

As for lurking legends in the New World, this shit makes the OP world feel bigger and more dangerous to me. I always like when Oda does things that emphasize how hard it is to survive and prosper in his world. Like even the Yonko are getting dunked on by rookies and such. And to me, introducing random top tiers (sparingly) who have no interest in forming their own crews or being the Pirate King, literally just camping out on some random island in the New World that even Yonko avoid, that shit makes the OP world feel more alive and emphasizes how even for top tier Pirates, the New World is a dangerous place lol.

Idk. I like this shit. If Oda were ever to introduce some garbage character who never seems to struggle or face adversity COUGH COUGH SHANKS COUGH COUGH, then I would condemn that trash with every fiber of my being. Lol

I'm calling it,WG cloned Roger and Xebec and turned them into pacifistas.SSG is basically a clone/cyborg army modded with lunarian genes of all the strong dudes whose lineage factors they have acess to.I expect at least 15 of these guys to be big deal in the final war.

We literally see her getting chocked to death this chapter without being able to do anything. She's SHIT without her fruit.

That way you can say about every character.
"You are foolish for thinking that Usopp is fodder lvl just because he struggled with fodder"

What? What's that got to do with Boa? And where are they known for that?
Opponent is blackbeard. Yami literally negates her power.

Gotta give credit she put up a good fighter. She is around YC1 level according to me.

LoLbounties hit again

Blackbeard

- Tricks the World Government
- Infiltrates in Impel Down where he helps a mass evasion of some of the strongest prisoners
- Takes down the boss of the prison, recruits a guy who is as strong as the boss of the prison
- Joins the Marineford War
- Together with his crew kills Whitebeard, he also steals the GuraGura which is the Devil Fruit with the power to destroy the world
- Together with his crew clashes with Garp and Sengoku
- Takes possession of Whitebeard's former territories
- Defeats former Rocks Pirates member Wang Zhi
- Defeats Whitebeard's former right-hand man Marco, gets declared a Yonko*

For all this, Blackbeard gets awarded a bounty of 2,247,600,000 berries

Blackbeard

- Chills with his crew for most of time
- The one and only relevant action he does is attacking the Revolutionaries and have a brief clash with the CP0

For this, Blackbeard's bounty goes from 2,247,600,000 berries to 3,996,000,000 berries

Yeah bounties are reliable, are power levels, are well-thought and make perfect sense...
Revolutionary thing should also be merged with old deeds that took place before bounty revelation of 2.247B..... lol

Seriously just what did these marine dumbasses reports back to HQ after Amazon lily incident to make his bounty risen by 1.7B..... Seriously Oda forgot something or Coby is walking great weapon or marines dumb analysis report says BB has equal level clash with Rayleigh (like they believed Buggy could tame two monsters)....

Thousands of low level punches over hours adds up
No it doesn't lol if they do absolutely zero damage.
Forger about Lunara mode
King can eat 1000s of King Kong guns on his regular mode which they won't land anyways since King moves faster than snakeman. Snakeman never showed that mobility.

But Luffy can only land one Kkg then he passes out. And King isn't an idiot like Katakuri and won't go to eat donuts until he roasts luffy alive.

People literally thinking like king can beat luffy
See here braindeads
There is currently no one in the whole verse who can defeat him
There are definitely some who can give him extreme diff fight
And I am not sure about imu
And bb will be stronger than him in future if he gets another op fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.