Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Although i think the most of the ex-Shichibukais bounties are inflated due to other things than individual strength, the fact they have bounties this high in the first place should tell they should be somewhere in the commander range, with Mihawk being the top tier of the group, with his yonko tier bounty

I think Weevil's bounty will probably be in the 2 billions range tho
If all that young WB-level strength is legit, he might almost hit 3B.

Lmao what influence has Mihawk in the pirate world ? Dude was just chilling with his baboons and doesnt give a shit about anyone. Its just option 1.
No sir it's not mihawk name is feared by many pirates
If a person is strong but not that much people know about him then I don't think he will have any higher bounty

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao, post udon Luffy already had low top portrayal.
He doesn't.

he had 2 forms of advanced haki while most YC1s barely had one.
That doesn't help though. He still can't put a dent on King and loses the fight.

Kaido was already comparing him to legends
Mother of exaggeration. He was comparing his potential to the legends because his growth was crazy.

Mihawk had good relations with Shanks and Crocodile.Cross Guild is proof.
This isnt influence. For all we know Mihawk met Shanks after years just to show him Luffy's first bounty, we dont have some confirmation that every month or two hey hang out.I dont understand whats about Croco. He just told him it would be good if they cooperate, its not like Mihawk is somekind of mastermind in the pirate world.

Status
Not open for further replies.