Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i think the most of the ex-Shichibukais bounties are inflated due to other things than individual strength, the fact they have bounties this high in the first place should tell they should be somewhere in the commander range, with Mihawk being the top tier of the group, with his yonko tier bounty

I think Weevil's bounty will probably be in the 2 billions range tho
Always had this idea. With the Yonko's top commanders being able to fluctuate in match ups. For example: Doflamingo can fare off better against stronger characters but won't change the outcome of how difficult he'll face against Cracker, possibly/potentially lose as well.

Not really, if those punches cannot tickle King. Luffy and Katakuri were trading blows for hours. Katakuri's durability is far beneath King's, while Katakuri was eating blows from G4.

Also, you didn't answer King blowing up via contact. How is Luffy going to dodge that?
Zoro was able to withstand that explosion by merely coating himself in armament haki; that ability of King’s is literally not a threat whatsoever ESPECIALLY since Luffy has G4/G5 coverage lmao. Luffy would wash King terribly.

Thousands of low level punches over hours adds up
The problem is the hours. I honestly don’t see Post WCI Luffy to be able to beat ang calamity except Jack because his AP would mean it’d take him hours to win; however, G4 doesn’t offer that.

If brûlée wasn’t in the mirror world Katakuri would’ve killed luffy.

If dressrosa didn’t defend Luffy post GK Doffy would’ve killed Luffy.

Gear 4s not strong enough to take down these tanks but once luffy is without haki, he also has no means of defending himself.

This isnt influence. For all we know Mihawk met Shanks after years just to show him Luffy's first bounty, we dont have some confirmation that every month or two hey hang out.I dont understand whats about Croco. He just told him it would be good if they cooperate, its not like Mihawk is somekind of mastermind in the pirate world.
He is definetily some chill dude,but he knows other big pirates and is respected by them.If Mihawk wanted he could form his yonko crew or join Shanks.WG fears pirate alliances.

He is definetily some chill dude,but he knows other big pirates and is respected by them.If Mihawk wanted he could form his yonko crew or join Shanks.WG fears pirate alliances.
Thats for sure, i dont disagree at all. All i am saying is that he is not on the same boat as Buggy or even Kaido who wanted to build entire armies with smile users, etc.

We literally see her getting chocked to death this chapter without being able to do anything. She's SHIT without her fruit.
She's getting choked by a Yonko prior to his fruit is known for his strength ... before his DF's he scarred a Yonko Shanks ... what does that tell you ? ( I wouldn't expect Boa to be toe to toe with Yonko caliber chars but clearly you do since you're viewing her as weak since she's not pushing Blackbeard off)
That way you can say about every character.
"You are foolish for thinking that Usopp is fodder lvl just because he struggled with fodder"
Makes 0 sense
What? What's that got to do with Boa? And where are they known for that?
What does the Queen of the Kuja have to do with a Kuja statement ???

Lets leave it here. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.