Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the AoE will increase exponentially with Haki. Continent is even far above what the Gura Gura no Mi can do with a single move. I don't even think one swing could destroy Wano, since Wano is a land you can travel for many days.

I think Dressrosa is a good benchmark. Cutting through the whole country including its edges, which is a mountain range surrounding the country. Dressrosa is pretty huge. A mountain like Pica when zoomed out looked small, and it took Zoro some effort with CoA to cut through Pica.

You could argue Mihawk's slash goes beyond the edges too. But continental is too much for anyone in the One Piece World.
Mihawk will show new level of power scaling when he goes all out.
He already did that way back in East Blue when this was unheard of
East Blue Mihawk

MF Mihawk with Minor power creep

EoS Full power Mihawk with Final Power creep

He will cut the chunk of earth's surface

I guess u were as quick this time, as with them early spoilers lmao. Guess u missed the “as of now”. Remind us fool, is Akainu 1 of the current admirals. U tried tho lls, I’ll take that 1 good panel an rise u a greenbull/Fuji
:kuzanshut:

These two scenes alone from @Blackbeard are bigger than Sneak Expert Low's entire Pirate Career.
Both of those are literally a result of teach sneaking around tho dumbass lmao. The desperation in this thread crazy lol.

This single panel shits on both. Law nw accomplishments shit on the flee Artists anyway try harder dog.

Last edited:
@ShishioIsBack here a comparison between Pica's body (red circle) and Dressrosa (blue circle). The difference is vast. And Zoro went all out while in base. So swiping through the entirety of Dressrosa would be a incredible feat for Mihawk. Especially given Whitebeard couldn't immediately sink Marineford, which is considerably smaller.

But going large country (Wano) or continental would be too crazy for anyone in the OP world. I also don't think there will be too much power creep in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.