The highest i put luffy is over roger
Same with zoro over rayleigh
Koby over garp
Blackbeard over xebec

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Country level is too low for Mihawk at this point
Continent at least
Amazon Lily is your regular Island right?
So that baby Mihawk pulled a small island feat right there?
I don't think the AoE will increase exponentially with Haki. Continent is even far above what the Gura Gura no Mi can do with a single move. I don't even think one swing could destroy Wano, since Wano is a land you can travel for many days.

I think Dressrosa is a good benchmark. Cutting through the whole country including its edges, which is a mountain range surrounding the country. Dressrosa is pretty huge. A mountain like Pica when zoomed out looked small, and it took Zoro some effort with CoA to cut through Pica.

You could argue Mihawk's slash goes beyond the edges too. But continental is too much for anyone in the One Piece World.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Rayleigh did too, he’s just vastly inferior
:goyea:

teach was on his own too, fodders aren’t relevant help.

Dumbass teach whole crew not there lmao, Rayleigh dummy coping hard. Shouldn’t have over hyped lol.
Proof Ray went all out ?

He took his whole crew
Named captains are therr

Keep coping the yonko who is about to wipe his ass with shanks just ran from an old man

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just because the marines and blackbeard are assholes doesn't mean they have no standards
Like if they really wanted to go back to kill them after they stones members were turned back they obviously had the power to do so
Blackbeard and standards

This is the same man who killed his Nakama for a fruit. Yet he didn't even try to take the Mero Mero after Rayleigh stepped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.