Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard someone complaining about size of Rayleigh's Haki when Rayleigh isn't even trying

So Size of Haki matters now huh Law fans (Guy who doesn't even have CoC)

Well lets see the amount of CoC Zoro releases just by existing

I mean bigger than Onigashima

The amount of CoC it takes to shit all over Law and show him how much of a weak insect he is

I am glad you finally realized how delusional it is to say Law can push Zoro more than low diff @Surgeon of death

@ShishioIsBack here a comparison between Pica's body (red circle) and Dressrosa (blue circle). The difference is vast. And Zoro went all out while in base. So swiping through the entirety of Dressrosa would be a incredible feat for Mihawk. Especially given Whitebeard couldn't immediately sink Marineford, which is considerably smaller.

But going large country (Wano) or continental would be too crazy for anyone in the OP world. I also don't think there will be too much power creep in One Piece.
I doubt that
Zoro in Roof Top was 10 times stronger at least
Current Zoro with AdvCoC has far above Island level AP

Proof Ray went all out ?

He took his whole crew
Named captains are therr

Keep coping the yonko who is about to wipe his ass with shanks just ran from an old man
His near daughter seconds away from death for starters. Now counter argument for him just messing around what??

U can clearly see it not his whole crew. Cope lmao

A Yonko literally shitted on this feat twice…. Why sword dummies think we actually feel pressure from this hilarious. Y’all dnt even get the benefit of a real retreat, Rayleigh admits he like most can’t actually stop a Yonko
:gokulaugh:

I heard someone complaining about size of Rayleigh's Haki when Rayleigh isn't even trying

So Size of Haki matters now huh Law fans (Guy who doesn't even have CoC)

Well lets see the amount of CoC Zoro releases just by existing

I mean bigger than Onigashima

The amount of CoC it takes to shit all over Law and show him how much of a weak insect he is

I am glad you finally realized how delusional it is to say Law can push Zoro more than low diff @Surgeon of death
An Law awakening still> Zoro anything

ACoC line counting an all
:josad::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.