Status
Not open for further replies.
The case with Shanks was simple.

Shanks arrived there, healthy Yonko, Akainu should have high info so he knows WG treats Shanks differently.

Akainu's reaction looks a bit more like a confusion and angry that someone interrupted his murder attempt.

BB is shitting his pants from Rayleigh.

Rayleigh is different breed.
Old and Rusty Rayleigh would have stopped the war
Garp said Marines can't fight Rayleigh and Whitebeard (and his crew) at the same time

So my fellow Shanks and Yonko fan boys?
This is fear huh?

Then what is this?

Rayleigh doesn't need a crew to back him up
He doesn't even need to use his sword

Just his mere presence is enough to make Yonko and his subordinates and his allies shit themselves
Iook at blackbeard's red bloodshot eyes
Akainu is shocked
Blackbeard is shitting his pants
It's crazy how Old Ray keeps getting better portrayal than Shanks without having an entire crew to back him up

We see Koby in front of the big building with Luffy's poster, with Helmeppo close to him

Then we see Boa in front the same building with lot of marine and pirates turned into stone, helmeppo included (in another panel)
Don't let other gaslight into by claiming Koby wasn't even on the same area as Hancock and he only joined later. He was. she simply failed to petrify him @Ssg super suit coby
Why thought? Does he have a Coc or is he just gay?

So my fellow Shanks and Yonko fan boys?
This is fear huh?

Then what is this?

Rayleigh doesn't need a crew to back him up
He doesn't even need to use his sword

Just his mere presence is enough to make Yonko and his subordinates and his allies shit themselves
i don't think it's fear. teach is the opposite of Luffy. he doesn't rush fighting, he needs everything to go according to a plan
rayleigh was not in his plan, so he leaves. same thing with akainu when he gets bonnie. he didn't expect akainu, if he did he would have probably fought him.

as if Oda pays any attention to every "feat" you guys believe to actually exist, as if a big cut is something but flashy spectacle, as if...?
Thats exactly what he's doing. If he didnt care he would have BB defeating Ray or vise versa. Having BB using coa first time against the SSG is to show us, the audience, that they are not pushovers and powerscale them between YC level.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Old and Rusty Rayleigh would have stopped the war
Garp said Marines can't fight Rayleigh and Whitebeard (and his crew) at the same time
I would also add, something that @Albino 👑 gave to me himself while tryin to prove BB not being afraid.

BB after obtaining the power up of Gura Gura no Mi looks at Garp and Sengoku and tell them "Haha come and stop me fuckers".

Now he is even more powerful and knowledgable, he shits his fucking pants from Rayleigh.

I'm telling you all. Rayleigh is a different ****.

Prime Rayleigh >>>>>> Prime Garp.

Dressrosa Zoro has attack power to kill her much less current Zoro.
Why don't you try reading a story instead of overanalyzing stuff Oda doesn't give half a shit about?

Do you know what Big Mom has over Wano Zoro, let alone Dressrosa Zoro? Narrative hierarchy. Simple as that. Oda isn't writing this story wanting the reader to make up measurements for power levels. He wants messages to get across, and the message puts Zoro where he belongs for any reader but the minority who thinks of him as more than a subordinate with tons of growth before getting anywhere near the great pirates of the world.

Why don't you try reading a story instead of overanalyzing stuff Oda doesn't give half a shit about?

Do you know what Big Mom has over Wano Zoro, let alone Dressrosa Zoro? Narrative hierarchy. Simple as that. Oda isn't writing this story wanting the reader to make up measures for power levels. He wants messages to get across, and the message puts Zoro where he belongs for any reader but the minority who thinks of him as more than a subordinate with tons of growth before getting anywhere near the great pirates of the world.
Cope Mald Seethe and Cry
Zoro trashes Big Mom

Lmaoo weakness?
Big Mom is a living walking weakness lol, what strengths does she even have?
Her durability is horse shit, she needs CoA to block Kong Gun, Dressrosa Zoro has attack power to kill her much less current Zoro.

Magic blade cope mald seethe isn't gonna help you because Enma's magic is only that it can pull out Zoro's Haki and she asks Kaido to dodge because attack will kill her and Kaido's ass if landed

Luffy wankers and their never ending cope
:funky::milaugh::milaugh:

Also Luffy's CoA is dog shit
BM >>>>>>>>>> ling
it’s time to accept manga facts and stop with your headcanons

I would also add, something that @Albino 👑 gave to me himself while tryin to prove BB not being afraid.

BB after obtaining the power up of Gura Gura no Mi looks at Garp and Sengoku and tell them "Haha come and stop me fuckers".

Now he is even more powerful and knowledgable, he shits his fucking pants from Rayleigh.

I'm telling you all. Rayleigh is a different ****.

Prime Rayleigh >>>>>> Prime Garp.
Lol, selective scaling. 🤣
Prime garp who rivalled Rayleigh captain is <<< because

Oda's writing regarding the Shichibukai stuff is honestly pretty bad if you think about it seriously

Sent after Buggy : 1 Vice Admiral and fodders

Sent after Hancock : 1 Vice Admiral and 2 Seraphims (I guess it's decent enough)

Sent after Mihawk : Allegedly fodders, probably a VA leading them but to assume a Seraphim/Admiral was there is fanfic

Sent after Weevil : We've only seen fodders surrounding him so far, we'll know soon

Meanwhile Aramaki takes a 1 week trip to Wano instead of going after Shichibukais, Kizaru is chilling in an office and Fujitora was sailing towards who tf knows where
Yep. Shichibukai all have plot armour.

Imagine sending fodder to Mihawk, who they considers >= Shanks
If they were serious, they would send a couple of admirals after Mihawk. Nobody is taking on two admirals at the same time, they would've folded Mihawk.

Same for Weevil, who Kizaru wanks up as relative to young Whitebeard, at least in physical stats.

They sent two groups of fodders against the two strongest Shichibukai, lmfao.

It's not, but the EOS Coby > EOS Zoro opinion is receiving massive backlash
But I can't see why.

If you believed that before, then this chapter not only didn't go against you, but established a new Garp-Koby parallel of some kind and, more importantly, demonstrates without any doubt that Koby is an important character: related to BB, praised by him, fundamental at Rocky Port, now kidnapped by BB and for this destimated to be relevant in the future in the main plot.

If you didn't believe it before, then this chapter didn't make you change your mind I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.