Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm split on this chapter.

Half of me is hyped as fuck for the direction it is going and Rayleigh hype.

Other half of me is a little mad we don't get a continuation with Cross Guild and Sabo, Sabo especially.

I didn't like this:

Oda: Mihawk, Cross Guild Sabo!!!!!!

BUT WATCH **** RAYLEIGH BLACKBEARD HANCOCK WAAAAAAAAAA.

Sudden switches like that is not something I like.
Kind of agree. Like I am now invested with the direction they are taking coby but I know next chapter they will skip to something else

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like your discussion here. I see Kizaru as being obvious as speed vs. speed. Aokiji is not really a marine anymore...maybe? I think Aokiji might be going an independent camp. Marines, pirates, Im and kings, SWORD, RA, and ?
There are three directions for the final war.

1. It doesn't happen and Oda keeps on writing Straw Hats going Boss group after Boss group.

2. Everyone with everyone. We will get mind raped from the fights.

3. Final War is split and doesn't happen in one place and different forces fight in different places.

I'm split on this chapter.

Half of me is hyped as fuck for the direction it is going and Rayleigh hype.

Other half of me is a little mad we don't get a continuation with Cross Guild and Sabo, Sabo especially.

I didn't like this:

Oda: Mihawk, Cross Guild Sabo!!!!!!

BUT WATCH **** RAYLEIGH BLACKBEARD HANCOCK WAAAAAAAAAA.

Sudden switches like that is not something I like.
Yeah I am kind disappointed we didn’t get kuma truth what exactly here at revivre?
Lke who kill cobra king amd why ?

But at least we got plot move faster and smoothly .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But at least we got plot move faster and smoothly .
I think we will regret this in few months. Especially after Oda said recently he would love to end it in 3 years.

He probably won't but the key word is him wanting to end it in 3 years which mean the shit will be rushed.

1. Everything is rushed as fuck and the conclusions to the left out plot holes will be mid.

2. He just skips most of the plot holes like he did for last 10 years LMAO.

Yamato: I'm sure you all noticed too, right? The incident with the “forest guy" was only resolved thanks to someone's powerful Haki. Kaidou may have fallen... But now we have all those guys coming after Wanokuni!! I cannot allow it!! How could I go on adventures while I'm worried about this country? I'm sure we both feel the same way!!"

I was right on why Yamato was not joining the crew.:goyea: GB attacking wano was all she needed to realize Momo needs help protecting it.

I think we will regret this in few monts. Especially after Oda said recently he would love to end it in 3 years.

He probably won't but the key word is him wanting to end it in 3 years which mean the shit will be rushed.

1. Everything is rushed as fuck and the conclusions to the left out plot holes will be mid.

2. He just skips most of the plot holes like he did for last 10 years LMAO.
I say oda ending one piece in 3 years is for one piece journey.
‘He admit he is not creditable to estimate to finish one piece.
I believe one piece endin 2027 for 30th anniversary since one piece start
Void flashback would be 10 chapter maximum, I bet

Prime Rayleigh = Admirals > Mihawk > Snitch
This makes the most sense now, that green shit stain Zoro will surpass Rayleigh after he beats Kizaru, anything else is headcanon.

Yonkotards are dissing Gigabull for reacting that way, but they forget Shanks is acting like your average Karen, muh CoC haki my ass, he's getting exposed soon by Teach who's still above prime Rayleogh but whatever.

Shanks is a lie, Kaido is filler and Rayleigh is a meme done by Oda not to make bad guys look good because Oda is gay unlike any other sane authors.

Fuck worstgen I'll be back in a couple months.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Think next chapter will be a Dragon chapter. Basically all the big player for the Final saga have gotten hype except for him.
What's worse is that no one credible/strong ever mentions him.

I think he is way too fucking overhyped. He either a former CD/Admiral or CP0 member who just knows a lot and can punch surely but not to some extreme levels.

I always advocated for Dragon being decent strong but more so strategist.

Rustiness is a thing in OP, did haven't fought in fucking years. He won't pull up out of nowhere to be proven stronger than likes of Kaido.

Prime Rayleigh = Admirals > Mihawk > Snitch
This makes the most sense now, that green shit stain Zoro will surpass Rayleigh after he beats Kizaru, anything else is headcanon.

Yonkotards are dissing Gigabull for reacting that way, but they forget Shanks is acting like your average Karen, muh CoC haki my ass, he's getting exposed soon by Teach who's still above prime Rayleogh but whatever.

Shanks is a lie, Kaido is filler and Rayleigh is a meme done by Oda not to make bad guys look good because Oda is gay unlike any other sane author.

Fuck worstgen I'll be back in a couple months.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard
Don't go :josad:

You are one of the last bastions for Wadmirals. They're time is soon to come.

At least oda finally did something with Coby. Likely going to end up like Bellamy from dressrosa.

I can see Blackbeard hypnotizing Coby making him a “new member” of his crew where Blackbeard does the whitebeard recruitment of ace in a more evil sense.

Then in the Blackbeard fight luffy goes beats up Coby and knocks him out of his brainwashing. Meanwhile Smoker will do the Law thing and hold off Blackbeard before he backs out and luffy vs Blackbeard fully starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.