Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Heavily debatable at this point, Ryokugyu’s and Fujitora’s Navy is stronger than Kizaru’s and Aokiji’s. Ryokugyu has a black blade and Fujitora has similar levels of CoO. The idea that Kizaru and Aokiji are above them in power is questionable.
Ryokugyu does not have a black blade.

Ofc Navy is stronger. One left, two came in.

In terms of 1 vs 1. OG Trio can beat New ones for me.

Its crazy the Dark King can still scare people like BB, but lets picture zoro in a similar situation as Rayleigh 20 years from now... Scary sight

Also Mihawk>BB confirmed :gokulaugh:

Zoro is either Fighting Kizaru, Fujitora or he won’t fight an Admiral and just skip to Mihawk. , Cause Greenbull is not portrayed like a Zoro opponent and y’all damn well know it. If you’ve been reading this series for awhile you know who Greenbull is fighting.
King got clowned by Marco like chocking , got his weapon disarm by izo guy,

People are calling king the background before zoro fight him.

Yamato: I'm sure you all noticed too, right? The incident with the “forest guy" was only resolved thanks to someone's powerful Haki. Kaidou may have fallen... But now we have all those guys coming after Wanokuni!! I cannot allow it!! How could I go on adventures while I'm worried about this country? I'm sure we both feel the same way!!"

I was right on why Yamato was not joining the crew.:goyea: GB attacking wano was all she needed to realize Momo needs help protecting it.
That's the only reasoning that made sense too lol, I wasn't buying the "I wanna visit wano" thing. The protecting Wano thing makes more sense especially with Pluton being there. Also Caribou contacted someone too when he heard pluton was in wano. :quest:

Zoro is either Fighting Kizaru, Fujitora or he won’t fight an Admiral and just skip to Mihawk. , Cause Greenbull is not portrayed like a Zoro opponent and y’all damn well know it. If you’ve been reading this series for awhile you know who Greenbull is fighting.
Honestly at this point I think admirals are getting skipped for cross guild

what are you trying to say
lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What part of that blade doesn’t look black to you? Lol

Like it’s very obviously a black blade, people are legit approaching flat earth cope levels on this.
It's just a sheath for the sword in that color or whatever the fuck it was called.

If you have legit confirmation that it is a black blade then you can talk. Right now you are acting like Erkan who has no proof for anything but blabs because he feel like it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's just a sheath for the sword in that color or whatever the fuck it was called.

If you have legit confirmation that it is a black blade then you can talk. Right now you are acting like Erkan who has no proof for anything but blabs because he feel like it.
It doesn’t have a sheathe Seth. It is a grasscutter katana with no sheathe. That blade would be far too thin and frail if it was sheathed.

It literally looks the exact same as Shusui.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It doesn’t have a sheathe Seth. It is a grasscutter katana with no sheathe. That blade would be far too thin and frail if it was sheathed.

It literally looks the exact same as Shusui.

If it's a Black Blade then fair play.

The paneling doesn't help, it looks here as root covered in armament.

Status
Not open for further replies.