Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitchsmoke gayji carried by dad judges sperm
Zoro and Luffy is carried by fate, having literal "Chosen One's haki" that makes them have a huge power source that another swordsman or fighter not born with Coc wont be able to tap into no matter how hard they train.
Sanji first won the Raid suit by saving his family's lives and only used it when absolutely necessary (Hiding his identity and Saving Momo from the calamities) When the exoskeleton activated Sanji accepted this power, but destroyed the raid suit so he wouldn't lose his emotions, a thing he values so much. He chose himself over power for Luffy, a seemingly selfish act, but one that makes sense when you remember that the entirety of last arc was about Sanji learning to respect himself and how Luffy wants to find the One Piece with Sanji, not some cyborg that is strong, but lacks emotion. Also the main things that he used to beat Queen were his speed, observation haki, unlimited fire producing abilities and fighting style. And before you say that Sanji can produce fire because he has Lunarian genes or some shit, that makes absolutely no sense. Sanji straight up used his diable jambe against Judge and he did not make one comment, it is his passion or in other words haki that is his main source of power. Also Sanji never had a top tier trainer to teach him haki, Ivankov was never said to have trained Sanji, so he picked up haki on his own.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
At least oda finally did something with Coby. Likely going to end up like Bellamy from dressrosa.

I can see Blackbeard hypnotizing Coby making him a “new member” of his crew where Blackbeard does the whitebeard recruitment of ace in a more evil sense.

Then in the Blackbeard fight luffy goes beats up Coby and knocks him out of his brainwashing. Meanwhile Smoker will do the Law thing and hold off Blackbeard before he backs out and luffy vs Blackbeard fully starts.
That’s the worst. The whole Bellamy part was the worst experience of Dressrosa. I don't want it to be repeated.

Zoro and Luffy is carried by fate, having literal "Chosen One's haki" that makes them have a huge power source that another swordsman or fighter not born with Coc wont be able to tap into no matter how hard they train.
Sanji first won the Raid suit by saving his family's lives and only used it when absolutely necessary (Hiding his identity and Saving Momo from the calamities) When the exoskeleton activated Sanji accepted this power, but destroyed the raid suit so he wouldn't lose his emotions, a thing he values so much. He chose himself over power for Luffy, a seemingly selfish act, but one that makes sense when you remember that the entirety of last arc was about Sanji learning to respect himself and how Luffy wants to find the One Piece with Sanji, not some cyborg that is strong, but lacks emotion. Also the main things that he used to beat Queen were his speed, observation haki, unlimited fire producing abilities and fighting style. And before you say that Sanji can produce fire because he has Lunarian genes or some shit, that makes absolutely no sense. Sanji straight up used his diable jambe against Judge and he did not make one comment, it is his passion or in other words haki that is his main source of power. Also Sanji never had a top tier trainer to teach him haki, Ivankov was never said to have trained Sanji, so he picked up haki on his own.

Stop taking trolls that seriously bruh wtf :kobeha::sanjismug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Prime Rayleigh = Admirals > Mihawk > Snitch
This makes the most sense now, that green shit stain Zoro will surpass Rayleigh after he beats Kizaru, anything else is headcanon.

Yonkotards are dissing Gigabull for reacting that way, but they forget Shanks is acting like your average Karen, muh CoC haki my ass, he's getting exposed soon by Teach who's still above prime Rayleogh but whatever.

Shanks is a lie, Kaido is filler and Rayleigh is a meme done by Oda not to make bad guys look good because Oda is gay unlike any other sane authors.

Fuck worstgen I'll be back in a couple months.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard
Don’t let retards get to you my man. Gigabull shits on that one armed cripple, only low IQ Shonen babies deny this lol.

At least oda finally did something with Coby. Likely going to end up like Bellamy from dressrosa.

I can see Blackbeard hypnotizing Coby making him a “new member” of his crew where Blackbeard does the whitebeard recruitment of ace in a more evil sense.

Then in the Blackbeard fight luffy goes beats up Coby and knocks him out of his brainwashing. Meanwhile Smoker will do the Law thing and hold off Blackbeard before he backs out and luffy vs Blackbeard fully starts.
Sadly I can see this happening

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Power wise OG Trio > New ones to me. Not by unimaginable margin but I would still peak OG ones.
Heavily debatable at this point, Ryokugyu’s and Fujitora’s Navy is stronger than Kizaru’s and Aokiji’s. Ryokugyu has a black blade and Fujitora has similar levels of CoO. The idea that Kizaru and Aokiji are above them in power is questionable.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
The Bellamy part was still much better than any scene involving Trebol and sugar
Nah! Sugar and Trebol played their parts. Were they annoying? Yes. But Bellamy felt like extra baggage that was completely unnecessary to the plot just for people to say Oda didn’t forget.

I'm throwing this in not out of nowhere.

Remember King's merienda shit? It's nothing about it being wrong, dgaf about that.

It's just, King looked exactly like someone who could fight Sanji for fighting style, everything, flying, kicking, fire based attacks.

Didn't happen.

Oda might be unpredictable with opponent for Sanji if he decides Sanji must fight an Admiral.

I think Kizaru or Ryokugyu are too obvious.
My headcanon makes me believe dark horse is admiral tier himself but rather be a detective and when fuji resigns (cause he definitely will seeing the child soiders and whatnot) , he will step up and be a worthy opponent for Sanji or Zoro

But on the other hand I believe Sanji deserves a world’s greatest title of his own and he could only achieve that by defeating a being such as Kizaru

“The world’s fastest man” speed is Sanji’s element

Status
Not open for further replies.