• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Little Cahokia

Damn Yamato got the Bartolomeo treatment... I still think she join later and sail with them for a bit.

Chapter didn't make sense, still infinitely better than Wano though, however:

- Rayleigh vs BB offscreened. BB running again from a top tier wtf. Shouldn't this be a great opportunity to give BB a fucking W and make him fight Rayleigh but instead he kidnapped Koby.
- Terrible flashback.
- BB randomly going to Amazon Lilly just for a devil fruit makes no narrative sense.
-Seraphim are exactly like the pacifista with a buff. Pacifista were using Kiazru's and Kumas powers and now the Seraphim are using warlords powers. Absolutely no narrative difference.
BB in character is a coward (even though a strong af cowar) until the situation is in his favor.

In the last chapters almost all the important ones have appeared, only Garp and Sengoku are missing and with the news of Coby I already want to see what Garp's reaction will be

I'm starting to believe that Rayleigh is a little more than a father figure to Boa and is literally her father or grandfather.

Honestly, Rayleigh is not a guy that gives a shit about a lot of things. We know that he care about some people but usually he don't try to stir the waves and make a move unless provoked. Except when it comes to Boa (and her sisters).

At the same time, we know that Boa hated men before meeting Luffy. But she always seems to be happy meeting Rayleigh. Even in this chapter she acts like a sad kid with his grandpa, totally defenseless.

I know that people like to think that Mihawk is related to him and Shakky but I think Boa (and her sisters) could take the position.
Shame that part of the fight between Boa and BB got cut.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yikes at the people that were sucking ray off like crazy lmao. I like ray as a character but people really thought he was > BB lmfao