• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Crocodile deserves some respect here. :lusalty:
Crocodile is evil, but has a sense of ethics and respect. Sorry if I made it sound like a diss, I love Crocodile.

Rather than hold a grudge with Luffy or be petty, he accepted his loss, and honored his bargain with Luffy. Same with Baroque Works: as long as you accomplished the task, Crocodile would do right by you.

Doflamingo is willing to destroy the lives of anyone outside his immediate crew (family), and Blackbeard will fuck over ANYONE.

Crocodile can be reasoned with, Doffy and Blackbeard are total loose canons who spread chaos wherever they go. Crocodile can actually show up to a city without causing problems. He's evil as fuck, and an amazing villain, but look at it this way:

If you have to have choose between Doflaming, Blackbeard, or Crocodile to adopt a child, who are we picking? Yeah, it's Crocodile. Dude's evil, but he's not a madman who wants to start a global war like those two. He just REALLY hates the government, as seen by Cross Guild.

Great chapter.

Wonder If Hancock will leave Amazon Lily and go to the new world join Luffy, dont think she will join the crew, but the Kujas could become a member of the Grand Fleet and fight in the Final War.

Also, Teach wanted to give the fruit to Vasco i think, as Devon already have one and dont seems like he would take It for himself.

Likes the SSG, wonder how many more there are and If they will grow to adults.

Post-Beard wanted to finish Hancock off but changed his mind the second the Dark King arrived. Lerkan you're finished @Erkan12 :kobeha:
Look at this little troll, how he is trying to run from the L :suresure::steef:

Old Rayleigh is still > prime Blackbeard pal:goyea:
@Gari

:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh::steef:

What ZKKtard was saying?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Why ZKKtards always takes huge Ls? :holdthisl:
Epic Fail from Lari the ZKKtard

RAYLEIGH: ''WE GOT LUCKY. I WOULDN'T WIN AGAINST BB.'' :steef::suresure:

Blackbeard > Rayleigh + Hancock + Haki user Kuja warriors combined.

Lari is in the mud.

What was this BB hater was saying? Non-DF User Swordsman like Rayleigh is a bad match-up for BB? :milaugh:

:cheers::holdthisl:

Crocodile is evil, but has a sense of ethics and respect. Sorry if I made it sound like a diss, I love Crocodile.

Rather than hold a grudge with Luffy or be petty, he accepted his loss, and honored his bargain with Luffy. Same with Baroque Works: as long as you accomplished the task, Crocodile would do right by you.

Doflamingo is willing to destroy the lives of anyone outside his immediate crew (family), and Blackbeard will fuck over ANYONE.

Crocodile can be reasoned with, Doffy and Blackbeard are total loose canons who spread chaos wherever they go. Crocodile can actually show up to a city without causing problems. He's evil as fuck, and an amazing villain, but look at it this way:

If you have to have choose between Doflaming, Blackbeard, or Crocodile to adopt a child, who are we picking? Yeah, it's Crocodile. Dude's evil, but he's not a madman who wants to start a global war like those two. He just REALLY hates the government, as seen by Cross Guild.
No worries. Great points! I agree with you, thanks to your explanation.[/QUOTE]

Look at this little troll, how he is trying to run from the L :suresure::steef:

Epic Fail from Lari the ZKKtard

RAYLEIGH: ''WE GOT LUCKY. I WOULDN'T WIN AGAINST BB.'' :steef::suresure:

Blackbeard > Rayleigh + Hancock + Haki user Kuja warriors combined.

Lari is in the mud.

What was this BB hater was saying? Non-DF User Swordsman like Rayleigh is a bad match-up for BB?:milaugh:

:cheers::holdthisl:
You forgot the qualifier “pretty certain”. So, Rayleigh thinks he is just shy of BB level.

This is Mini Mihawk's feat:

I would say that it definitely shits on DR Zoro's ISDS by a large margin. Amazon Lily is a rather large island with huge mountains; and this one is easily larger than Flower Hill in Dressrosa. It also looks like Mini Mihawk cut a significant part of the island as well.

Now this is just Mini Mihawk: no Black Blade/Yoru, no top tier Haki and no exact swordsmanship strength. Imagine how Mihawk's all out slash would look like... Honestly, I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up cutting the moon a (continent sized) country in the final saga.