Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Winners of this chapter:
  • Lunarians and Giants (they were the "mold" used for the new Pacifista models)
  • Rayleigh (the real "hero")
  • Kaido (his "curse" to Yamato continues)
  • Shanks (nuff said)
Losers of this chapter:
  • Blackbeard (he could've defeated Rayleigh)
  • Koby (nuff said)
  • Luffy (he actually failed to liberate Yamato)
  • Yamato (she's still locked because of Kaido)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
From towels to translations agenda piece has been firmly on Yamato's side.

How can they diss Carrot who's one of the heroes of the raid. Saved Marco from death/injury which led to all that help he gave during the raid.
:josad:
Carrot saving Marco is a really underrated feat, I don't give her enough credit for it.

I think this next chapter could actually be Carrot on the ship. Here's hoping! It depends on if Oda goes back to the Revolutionary plotline, or does more Cross Guild/Shichibukai stuff.

Doffy, Moria, Weevil still need to adressed.

This is Mini Mihawk's feat:

I would say that it definitely shits on DR Zoro's ISDS by a large margin. Amazon Lily is a rather large island with huge mountains; and this one is easily larger than Flower Hill in Dressrosa. It also looks like Mini Mihawk cut a significant part of the island as well.

Now this is just Mini Mihawk: no Black Blade/Yoru, no top tier Haki and no exact swordsmanship strength. Imagine how Mihawk's all out slash would look like... Honestly, I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up cutting the moon a (continent sized) country in the final saga.
I feel like dragon flying blaze feat is still more impressive (the huge horn is even more massive than this)

Boa Hancock:

Negged, bandaged and resting on daddy's lap who just saved her :finally:Nice humbling moment for her, hopefully she learns from it and maybe allow some men into the island so one day some on the calibre of Ray can be born and protect it when he eventually die...

I'm glad Oda this time hyped Ray's strength through an Emperor instead of another Admiral (many of us predicted Fujitora was sent to Amazon Lily). Just imagine what yonkofanboys would be saying if it was Fujitora instead. "Lol first Greenbull, now Fuji? Admirals are weaklings. Yonko>>>". But now that it's BB they are making excuses, some even saying BB isn't actually Yonko level yet. :suresure:

Shame Oda didn't show us Ray's bounty this chapter. It was the perfect opportunity. Probably get it in a databook or SBS.

I think there will be an attack on Amazon Lily if Boa & Co decide to stay. Imu vs Ray next? Imu gets his hype moment by destroying the old washed up man and takes back a former beautiful slave, setting up nicely for Luffy to avenge his teacher and get back his wifey amongst other things.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot saving Marco is a really underrated feat, I don't give her enough credit for it.

I think this next chapter could actually be Carrot on the ship. Here's hoping! It depends on if Oda goes back to the Revolutionary plotline, or does more Cross Guild/Shichibukai stuff.

Doffy, Moria, Weevil still need to adressed.
I almost want to make a thread about it to spread the word. You fellas agree?
:zorothink:

Watch Oda bring back Ace as a Lunarian Pacifista aka "Edo Tensei" One Piece version :kobeha:
Blackbeard has Moria's Fruit, now...

Zombie Ace, ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guess who's on Sphinx right now? Who has so many death flags, and somewhat of a deathwish? Marco

All those death flags for Marco are about to hit like a truck. Blackbeard already attacked Sphinx once, time to steal Whitebeard and Ace's corpses.

People who disliked Wano for the lack of death should like the next few volumes.

I think there will be an attack on Amazon Lily if Boa & Co decide to stay. Imu vs Ray next? Imu gets his hype moment by destroying the old washed up man and takes back a former beautiful slave, setting up nicely for Luffy to avenge his teacher and get back his wifey amongst other things.
Imu won't do anything by himself until the final arc.

This is Mini Mihawk's feat:

I would say that it definitely shits on DR Zoro's ISDS by a large margin. Amazon Lily is a rather large island with huge mountains; and this one is easily larger than Flower Hill in Dressrosa. It also looks like Mini Mihawk cut a significant part of the island as well.

Now this is just Mini Mihawk: no Black Blade/Yoru, no top tier Haki and no exact swordsmanship strength. Imagine how Mihawk's all out slash would look like... Honestly, I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up cutting the moon a (continent sized) country in the final saga.
Kidhawk may not have haki, but he has engineering upgrades and probably has a superior body and Lunaria DNA, he was made to replace Mihawk after all. let me repeat, Mihawk >>> has been replaced.

I almost want to make a thread about it to spread the word. You fellas agree?
:zorothink:
Yes! Considering how much Marco did after, without Carrot's interference, the Raid most likely fails. As much as I clown the Ice Oni disease, we already saw how effective Queen's toxins are, even to Luffy, who has ridiculous poison resist at this point.

If Zoro contracted the Ice Oni, and Marco didn't show up to heal everyone, the Raid fails.

Carrot was Mr. Morj's greatest enemy all along!

Kidhawk may not have haki, but he has engineering upgrades and probably has a superior body and Lunaria DNA, he was made to replace Mihawk after all. let me repeat, Mihawk >>> has been replaced.
Nope, a single Mini Mihawk won't replace Mihawk (he'd just cut through Mini Mihawk anyway) but an army of them? Yes, they already replaced Mihawk. In fact, the entire SSG replaced the Warlords which makes sense since they're mass producing replicas of the Warlords.

Winners of this chapter:
  • Lunarians and Giants (they were the "mold" used for the new Pacifista models)
  • Rayleigh (the real "hero")
  • Kaido (his "curse" to Yamato continues)
  • Shanks (nuff said)
Losers of this chapter:
  • Blackbeard (he could've defeated Rayleigh)
  • Koby (nuff said)
  • Luffy (he actually failed to liberate Yamato)
  • Yamato (she's still locked because of Kaido)
Yamato is only locked because she chose to stay behind for a little bit and stop people like Aramaki from coming there. Not because of Kaidou. Also Kaidou just wanted her to be Shogun for him not to be the guardian deity of Wano with him.