Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep.
Teach uses Kurozu, and then Mihawquito is no where to be seen in that panel.
Later we see him shoot beams at stones with Koby telling him to stop.
And we're told that the two Seraphims suffered not even a scratch meaning they were seen leaving with the marines.

The flow of the events in this chapter seems shitty, looks like Oda wanted to pack too many things in one chapter :lusalty:
cant wait to be animated so we can finally understand what the fuck is going on lmao

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Not sure I enjoyed this chapter :few:

Blackbeard was very anticipated, just to turn up for Boa for unknown reasons (???). Like, her fruit is not that impressive.

Rayleigh coming to their aid is fine, I guess, but again instead of giving some drama and pirating, it was off panelled.

Then why would Coby be taken? Just everything is a bit random here.
Boa's Fruit turned two of the Level 6 prisoners of Impel Down, who are Blackbeard's Commanders, a Vice Admiral, and multiple other people into stone with a single attack. Her fruit is totally broken.

I think Blackbeard took Koby either as a bargaining chip, to learn about Sword, or to learn about the Seraphim.

@Natalija delete this post it's devilish
:milaugh:

Anyway, Idk what Oda was thinking
Let's start from the cover page
The halucinogenic gas, I thought Katakuri should be able to see the future using his observation Haki or maybe the gas blinded him, idk
I guess Oda couldn't find any other way to make the Germa escape seems plausible, fair enough I guess

There's too many things happened and it's either rushed or a lot of panels/pages are missing
VA Yamakaji didn't do shit, Koby didn't do shit except pleading, Vasco Shot and Devon didn't do shit
Then we have the new Lunarian like pacifistas, that the SSG somehow manage to make it looks like the child versions of the shichibukais complete with detailed earrings, huge swords and other stuff
And then they got 1 shotted by Teach's Black Hole?
Oda?
:kaidowhat:

Also the bounty increase, I kinda get Mihawk's, Croc's and Teach's since they hunt people, Mohawk and Croc specialized in hunting the Marines
Teach doesn't care as long as their DF is good

but Hancock? Going as high as more than 1 Billions? What the hell? How many kittens and seal pups did she kicked to gain this amount again?
The only reason that I could think off that gave her that high of bounty boost would be the Celestial Dragons wanting her ass back as their slaves

And again like the pacifistas childrens, she 1 shotted everyone, even the YC and yet got 1 shotted by Teach
:odenugh:

the one who save her ass from getting the Bonney treatment, was Rayleigh, who himself was not sure would be able to defeat Teach but somehow manage to make him, who came all the way from his base by himself for that nasty devil fruit, risking his life getting caught by the Marines and lost 2 of his YC, leave without any fight?? Really?
Oda really??
:ihaha:

Oh and Shakuyaku is now revealed that she was the Queen after Gloriosa and before Hancock, I guess even though

I guess she faked her illness, death and lied to everyone so she can flee with Rayleigh?

And for some unknown reason Teach kidnapped Koby and no one actually do any shit about it..

This short chapter is full of chaos

At least a bit of the Rocky Port incident is mentioned in here, no mention of Law as the mastermind but we see that Koby and Teach are involved and another one Ochoku from the Rocks crew, the old dude was still alive for some time without doing much I guess, but if he lost, then he's not the lurking legend Shanks mentioned
I do hope we get to see him, in a flashback or as one of Teach's main crew members
Old as he is, he should be able to kick some ass at least if he was one of the Rocks and mentioned by Garp

Last edited:
Yeah zoro eos fight is really replaced by a kid…
While zoro alreday beat the real deal already..
Lennedycuck and goofy/stank fans at it again
:jackcopium::mihugh:

Bb is one of the very few who act as an actual pirate. Not end game villains have to follow the same pattern. He is completely unpredictable and thats what makes him very interesting.
You can still have BB act unpredictable and also not look like a coward.