Future Events Blackbeard Pirates Vs Strawhats Matchups

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Teach vs Luffy
Jesus / Pizarro vs Jinbei/Sanji (interchangeable)
Shiryu vs Zoro
Augur vs Usopp
Laffitte vs Nami
Devon vs Robin
Sanjuan vs Franky
Vasco vs Brook
Doc Q vs Chopper or Doc Q and stronger vs Chopper and Nami

The point is Pirates fighting like cowards..
Could they not fight like cowards even in 1v1? Like maybe set some traps in advance if they know SH will be at a certain location? Throw some sand in their eyes or something? Lol idk. But people were disappointed when ppl like Brook and Usopp didn't get their 1v1 so imagine the SH biggest fight against a pirate crew and it's another help from other characters

Luffy and Smoker vs Blackbeard and Coby

Coby gets hypnotized by Lafitte and joins Blackbeard. Fight will be like Doffy and Bellamy vs Luffy and Law

Sabo vs Burgess

Revenge for Baltigo for Sabo & Revenge for Dressrosa for Burgess

Zoro vs Shiryu

Shiryu is a swordsman May have connection with wano

Usopp vs Van Augur

Van Augur likely will kill Yasopp and Usopp will become a true warrior

Jinbe vs Avalo Pizarro

Avalo is a corrupt king may be some connection to slavery kinda like Who’s Who insulted fishman by calling them slaves maybe Pizarro legit owned slaves.

Sanji vs Lafitte

Lafitte is an evil sheriff don’t know much about his actual personality though other than that. So not much to go on other than Lafitte is portrayed as third strongest BB Pirate and alongside Shiryu.

Nami vs Catarina Devon

Beautiful Woman hunter and Namis beauty is a common gag that Oda may pull into this.

Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf

Frankys bounty is now the Thousand Sunny so I think his next fight he’ll incorporate it with the General and have giant ship vs giant ship.

Brook vs Vasco Shot

Man’s got a clear jester aesthetic and he’s kinda gag characteresque. And since this will be brooks first one v one if it happens that works for a musician.

Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger

Doctor vs Doctor

Robin vs 10th titanic captain

Robin doesn’t really have a match up yet so maybe she’ll be up against the 10th captain

Could they not fight like cowards even in 1v1? Like maybe set some traps in advance if they know SH will be at a certain location? Throw some sand in their eyes or something? Lol idk. But people were disappointed when ppl like Brook and Usopp didn't get their 1v1 so imagine the SH biggest fight against a pirate crew and it's another help from other characters
Yeah i guess..

My match-ups are the same as ever.
Post automatically merged:

Burgess <-> Jimbei
~ ~ ~
Shiryu <-> Zoro
Auger <-> Usopp
Pizarro <-> Sanji (Pizarro brandishes meat like Roux, who is the confirmed chef of the Red-Hair Pirates.)
Lafitte <-> Nami
~ ~ ~
Devon <-> Robin
Wolf <-> Franky
Shot <-> Brook
Doc Q <-> Chopper
~ ~ ~
Titan 10 <-> 10th Straw Hat

I see a lot of people saying Brook vs Vasco Shot but this artist vs jester is nothing in common lol Brook is opponent for laffite they have a lot of parallels and similarities doc q shinigami vs death or pizarro soul King vs corrupt King one was a King the other worked for a kingdom also I can't see sanji vs pizarro he doesn't have the vinsmoke name anymore and what oda will do with Jinbe?well against burguess it could be cool because is a wwe match and he is a beffy helmsman or Vasco Shot they were in the same ID level he looks like a mix of human/fish and seems to use karate
Is confirmed
Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Nami vs Devon
Ussop vs auger
Franky vs Wolf
Chopper vs Doc q?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB vs Nika
Shiryu vs Zoro
Jimbei vs Burgers