Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But who poses a bigger threat to you, Mihawk on his own or as part of a marine hunting organization with Crocodile and a living legend as part of the crew? Obviously the latter. Bigger threat = higher bounty, no one is an exception.
If he's not the leader, then he wouldn't be seen much differently. Look at Zoro and Sanji, for instance, they're not even worth as much as the people they defeated because of Luffy's deflated bounty. So a captain would have more of an impact on the underlying than the other way around. Meanwhile, Mihawk doesn't have a captain that is a bigger threat than him for his bounty to receive inflation. Moreover, Mihawk already has a reputation as a marine hunter, so nothing really changed about him as far as threat level goes.

L

Little Cahokia

True, Carrot got some of the worst slander that day.
:josad:

It's actually the chapter that made me a Carrot fan.
I never thought about it before and just assumed she was simply joining.
But everyone saying that she's not gonna join now because of it was annoying to me so I started down the path that she can come back from the loss.
I've been rooting for her since the end of WCI. For me people never really came up with legit good reason for her not to join.