Sign-up Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Youre celebrating but i dont know whats going on. You tagged me. What do i have to do ?
Check out this guide: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/mafia-guide-by-rota-and-dante.2900/

It's pretty lengthy but incredibly helpful(I recommend that you only read the overview part of it). If you have any other questions you may ask either Kiwi, Flower, me, or any other player in the game. We'll be sure to help you out.

@ShishioIsBack you check out the guide too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wait this silent gen fag knows the rules too?
Look old timer, I'm not the best but I know how to play.

It's basically just logical deduction. You have Independents, who are against the town and Mafia. Mafia, who wants to lynch the town, has a hidden chat to talk, and powerful abilities. And town, who can either have useful skills or just be here to vote.

At the end of each day phase, we vote on who to lynch based on who is more suspicious and likely to be against town. So it's all about using your noggin'.

Look old timer, I'm not the best but I know how to play.

It's basically just logical deduction. You have Independents, who are against the town and Mafia. Mafia, who wants to lynch the town, has a hidden chat to talk, and powerful abilities. And town, who can either have useful skills or just be here to vote.

At the end of each day phase, we vote on who to lynch based on who is more suspicious and likely to be against town. So it's all about using your noggin'.
You remind me of Creed Bratton from this episode lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.