Sign-up Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

“Before 2 weeks” is a pretty big moving target...the sooner the better for me, I can be more present with a weekend coming up than I would be if we start earlier next week or something. Grateful to still have a job, but it really cramps my style when it comes to being around here.
She also said immediately after the signups are filled. The 2 weeks part is just a response to what Michelle had asked. The game will start either today or tomorrow. Most likely today.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We just asking questions and shit. Interrogation
It's not that simple. It will require lot of deductions.

Everyone will be given some role and abilities and win conditions. As this game is claim restricted so we can't disclose our abilties and role openly. Generally there will be two factions - a majority Townie and minority mafia. Sometimes we can have more than two factions like one or two independent such as serial killer.

For example, a investigator belonging to townie faction will have ability to investigate one player every night to find out whether he is scum or Townie. His win condition would be when all scums would be killed or Lynched.

For independent like serial killer, he has to survive the game and has to Ensure that all townie and Mafia are killed. His ability is to kill someone at night.

For mafia like godfather, he has to ensure that his mafia team comes into majority by killing twonie and independents.

We will be having two phases - day phase and night phase.

During day phase we all will discuss and put a vote on those whom we find scum. Twonies have to find out who is scum and have to Lynch them.

scums have to pretend that they are townie and have to ensure that townie fails to catch them. Their strategy would be to cause a mislynch of an innocent twonie.

At night, we can't discuss. During this phase we perform abilties via pm with host and before next day we will get results of our actions.

This game is fun and requires lot of brain storming.

It's not that simple. It will require lot of deductions.

Everyone will be given some role and abilities and win conditions. As this game is claim restricted so we can't disclose our abilties and role openly. Generally there will be two factions - a majority Townie and minority mafia. Sometimes we can have more than two factions like one or two independent such as serial killer.

For example, a investigator belonging to townie faction will have ability to investigate one player every night to find out whether he is scum or Townie. His win condition would be when all scums would be killed or Lynched.

For independent like serial killer, he has to survive the game and has to Ensure that all townie and Mafia are killed. His ability is to kill someone at night.

For mafia like godfather, he has to ensure that his mafia team comes into majority by killing twonie and independents.

We will be having two phases - day phase and night phase.

During day phase we all will discuss and put a vote on those whom we find scum. Twonies have to find out who is scum and have to Lynch them.

scums have to pretend that they are townie and have to ensure that townie fails to catch them. Their strategy would be to cause a mislynch of an innocent twonie.

At night, we can't discuss. During this phase we perform abilties via pm with host and before next day we will get results of our actions.

This game is fun and requires lot of brain storming.
I don't have a role

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm sorry all the spots are filled out currently, I'll put you in as a sub for now
“Before 2 weeks” is a pretty big moving target...the sooner the better for me, I can be more present with a weekend coming up than I would be if we start earlier next week or something. Grateful to still have a job, but it really cramps my style when it comes to being around here.
The roles should be distributed shortly once @Flower has time
And the game will most likely start tomorrow once everyone confirms their roles.
sry @Kiwipom I can't play this because I am busy, but I am wishing you much fun and much success! Rock it lady!:funky:
Thank you! Hope you can play soon

Status
Not open for further replies.