Sign-up Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked your math for you old man. I know they didn't have calculators or algebra when you graduated high school, so this could be a difficult subject.

Maybe you should sit out actually. Using your brain this might could hurt you.
This silent generation faggot is so senile he not only forgot everything he learned in his education , he even forgot what education is.

Let this Millennial give your 95 year old ass a history lesson.
Algebra was first proposed in Al Khawazami's book Kitab al-mukhtasar fi hisab al-jabr wal-muqabala 850 AD give or take and the Rene Descartes's book La Géométrie introduced modern algebric concepts.

Its not a 50 year old concept you senile granpa :cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa are any of you guys interested in trying mafia? This is going to be AoT themed, I think you guys might like it. If you want to give it a go, I'll be very glad to explain the rules and help you guys!
Why not give it a try, but I have never played Mafia ever and don't know at all how the thing works I will need remedial classes

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why not give it a try, but I never play Maria ever and don't know at all how the thing works I will need remedial classes
That’s alright, once you start playing day 1 it will be pretty easy to grasp how to play. But the basics is this:

The game is pretty much like trying to solve a mystery. A few users are going to be the mafia and everyone else (the town) will have to try and deduct who are the mafias by reads, night actions and interrogating eachother.
Once we distribute roles, me, Flower and Drago can explain to you the game in more details and answer any questions.
For now, I’ll put you in the sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.