Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
Seth is full of crap lmfao
He mixes up anime continuity/movie continuity and manga continuity to push agendas
They're all different

And Jiren in the manga never lost to UI Goku, hell Goku post ToP admitted they couldnt even put a dent in him

Manga Jiren > Belmod and Belmod is confifmed >>>>> UE Vegeta by Vegeta's admission that the power of a Destroyer is far beyond the scope of someone like him
Jiren is your fav
That's interesting

:usoprice:
@EmperorKinyagi who's your fav
:memehm:

More like I can read and Jiren downplayers can't

Jiren >>>> Lgeta and Granola arc fodders

I could also expand on how it's easy as fuck to make a case for ToP UI being >>> Moro and Granola arcs UI since Toyotaro literally wrote in his current arc that Goku's UI is dogshit because his heart cant remain calm and he need to re-learn it from scratch
Meanwhile Goku's heart in ToP was AS CALM AS THE GENTLE STREAMS OF MOUNT PAOZU meaning it was the only time he was using an angel tier UI lmfao

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

More like I can read and Jiren downplayers can't

Jiren >>>> Lgeta and Granola arc fodders

I could also expand on how it's easy as fuck to make a case for ToP UI being >>> Moro and Granola arcs UI since Toyotaro literally wrote in his current arc that Goku's UI is dogshit because his heart cant remain calm and he need to re-learn it from scratch
Meanwhile Goku's heart in ToP was AS CALM AS THE GENTLE STREAMS OF MOUNT PAOZU meaning it was the only time he was using an angel tier UI lmfao
Piccolo>Jiren
Broly>Jiren
Goku/Vegeta>Jiren
Gohan>>Jiren
Frieza>>>Jiren
:goyea:

Seth is full of crap lmfao
He mixes up anime continuity/movie continuity and manga continuity to push agendas
They're all different

And Jiren in the manga never lost to UI Goku, hell Goku post ToP admitted they couldnt even put a dent in him

Manga Jiren > Belmod and Belmod is confifmed >>>>> UE Vegeta by Vegeta's admission that the power of a Destroyer is far beyond the scope of someone like him

To be fair to Seth he does separate a good chunk of his views from stuff he puts in videos to what he actually believes, mostly for mainstream satisfaction. Not sure his stance on this exact stuff besides that he thinks Jiren>broly