Sex is a very sensitive thing. It basically requires you to be completely vulnerable to your partner. If you are not feeling it, I can only imagine how invading it must feel like (not a woman, so can't say). Signing a contract means nothing if you feel violated. And marriage or not, the woman can feel violated if she is not up for it at the moment.

So, people need to learn and criminalizing it is the best practice.
Your view is a little extreme because it can easily lead to abuse. Feelings should not be a metric to determine if a rape occurred. This leads to those weirdos that claim that consent can be removed afterwards because of the woman's feelings.
It's also a pain to use in court.
In my view is very simple: if a rape occur (no matter if the rapist is the husband or not) the woman should be taken to a hospital and pass a medical examination to confirm if it really occurred. If the woman lied she should be punished for filling a false report. Without evidence you shouldn't be believed.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Your view is a little extreme because it can easily lead to abuse. Feelings should not be a metric to determine if a rape occurred. This leads to those weirdos that claim that consent can be removed afterwards because of the woman's feelings.
It's also a pain to use in court.
In my view is very simple: if a rape occur (no matter if the rapist is the husband or not) the woman should be taken to a hospital and pass a medical examination to confirm if it really occurred. If the woman lied she should be punished for filling a false report. Without evidence you shouldn't be believed.
That's fine I guess.