Status
Not open for further replies.
The country looks piss small and so far he hasn't destroyed anything. Besides, comparing Enel to an ancient weapons tells you how OP Enel is and let me remind you it was pre ts.
ark maxin enel, not himself

we always knew his DF was OP, but in the end in order to be island level(small islands) he needs an enhancer

Enel needed the Maxim to use Raigou and at this point, it's pretty clear that Enel is a Discount Imu. The parallels are massive. Can we say that Skypiea is basically a spoiler of the final war?
i guess, but the same way arlong park is a spoiler of enies lobby and whole cake island
"nakama wants to leave, lets help them and get them back"

I have no issues of Enel appearing way stronger than he was in Pre-TS but ask yourself whether Enel should be comparable to the guy who rules over the strongest regime/force of the world? Unless Imu comes out as a massive fraud (again, he's basically the Enel of the world).
He shouldn't. In terms of lightning i still think Enel will end up superior tbh

Thirsty ass nami fans dont know when to give up ..Nami did not even get a 1v1 with ulti
What makes yall clowns think she would be paired against imu?? The best she does Is be a fricking damsel in distress whiles the others are fighting
nami been fighting with luffy for a while now. enel, buggy, cracker,

0 indication of time passing right now
What, you think Bonney was right outside of Wano?
Sunny is pretty big as well
Not nearly as big for no one to notice
Like making sure there's enough distance between her and Wano that the minks didn't follow her.
Not only there is no reason at all for that, but she came out from hiding immediatly after the crew departed for WCI, it was in the very next chapter. Now you think it will happen several chapters after even though Oda already have her a conclusion with the Dukes?

Status
Not open for further replies.