Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how possible it is but I wonder if this is what happened to the Kingdom Nami was found as a baby. Sounds a lot more believable than some random noname pirates laying waste to it.

He shouldn't. In terms of lightning i still think Enel will end up superior tbh
Maybe. Or maybe Imu actually has the nature nature no mi and he'd basically be a busted logia/paramecia user. Of course this is just pure speculation on my part but it's definitely interesting considering that the admirals, the strongest force of the WG/navy, have elemental based abilities. Even Fujitora who is a paramecia user.

However, it's really tough to tell. Especially since there's the possibility that Imu might have just used the ancient weapon to destroy this country.

find me the panel of non ark maxin enel clearing islands because i very vividly remember the opposite
He needed the Maxim to produce the same clouds Imu produced in the chapter. Then he nuked every part of Skypea with Mamarangan and he controlled all the lightning simultaneously picking targets as he saw fit.

As for Raigou, don't even remember if he needed the Maxim for that. He just needed prep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.