Status
Not open for further replies.
that wasn't really a conclusion tho...we didn't get a yes or no nor a goodbye...which sure u can say its because shes a side character but so is marco and he got a goodbye. so is yamato. carrot been in the story since 2015, she was fairly popular too. im not going to say she's on the ship but she is the only that we left in wano without a smile. it would be terrible if he just left her in the dust like that. even a small panel goodbye like yamato got would be fine
Hyogoro was extremely relevant this arc and he didnt get a farewell. If he cant have one than I dont think its weird Carrot, who was barely around, got one, plus Wanda and the other minks werent there either

He needed the Maxim to produce the same clouds Imu produced in the chapter. Then he nuked every part of Skypea with Mamarangan and he controlled all the lightning simultaneously picking targets as he saw fit.

As for Raigou, don't even remember if he needed the Maxim for that. He just needed prep time.
Well @Roo is right on this one since the dark clouds are basically an enhancer for Enel. Without the right weather conditions, he doesn't have this massive fire power, especially since Raigou gets formed from the dark clouds. However, I think current Enel might be able to produce dark clouds by himself (perhaps part of his awakening?). He's Zeus and Hera at once, their busted version of course.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Anne was a blondy damsel, right? I remember Nami's initial design being that of an axe wielding fighter.
Yup
There were two romance dawn before one piece
Nami is based on both these character
Nami was the one to appear first in one piece but Editor rejected it and made Zoro first crewmate :seriously:
Oda even mention that editors didn't like that he was submitting female characters

so she did contribute more than anyone else in Enel defeat outside Luffy
idk why it makes you so angry
Chill bro
"She contributed more than anyone else in enels defeat lol". Sanji damages enels ship so it stops moving . Aisha tells luffy where to go using obs haki . Luffy defeats Enel. Sanji saves nami who in turn rides luffy up the stalk cos she was the only one who could ride the waver and almost all of them were down

Well @Roo is right on this one since the dark clouds are basically an enhancer for Enel. Without the right weather conditions, he doesn't have this massive fire power, especially since Raigou gets formed from the dark clouds. However, I think current Enel might be able to produce dark clouds by himself (perhaps part of his awakening?). He's Zeus and Hera at once, their busted version of course.
Which is what I'm saying. Pre ts he needed the maxim as an enhancer, we don't know how it looks now.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Yup
There were two romance dawn before one piece
Nami is based on both these character
Nami was the one to appear first in one piece but Editor rejected it and made Zoro first crewmate :seriously:
Oda even mention that editors didn't like that he was submitting female characters
Yeah, I know Nami was supposed to appear first. But didn’t know Nami is part Anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.