Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the likes of Cracker and Jack are no debate. They're never ever coming close of beating Skypea Enel. A total one sided stomp
@Roo @Sentinel
Again, I'm merely talking about the character in Skypiea. That includes his feats.
Although I believe that Enel will come again, extremely busted af, I think we shouldn't grant everyone Crocodile's recent portrayal and feats. Even then, I simply don't see a point of debating Alabasta Crocodile with any powerful character that is a high tier. But let's agree to disagree on this since I'm sure that Enel makes up for his physical performance anyway in Skypiea.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I actually want it to play like Namek Goku and Vegeta vs Frieza.

BB fights Im first then loses, BB tells Luffy the history of their D. origins like Vegeta did with Saiyans, then dies after a failed attempt to run away retreat against Maynard. Luffy continues on the fight.

:smoothieduck:
You want BB to be antihero now? What kind of BB stan are you?

Why did the WG allow Doffy to grab them by the balls for all those years when they could've just nuked Dressrosa? Why didn't they nuke Ohara? Why didn't they ever try to nuke any of the islands Luffy's been on if they're so terrified of the Nika fruit?
Because Imus a hidden individual. If he use his powers too often his existence can be easier brought to light. Especially if they destroy:
1. An island that’s sent out people to research his existence and the poneglyphs
2. An island run by a warlord that’s part of the world government

Remember:
The marines don’t know of Imus existence. Only the gorosei do

Why don't you read it again? I'm plenty hyped by it, your feelings are not the only ones that matter lol
I did read it. I never claimed the chapter is bad, just that its not worth the leakers going apeshit like its the second coming of the Roger and Oden flashback. Relax, nobody tries to hurt your own feelings.

Another friendly reminder, the Gura fruit is still more destructive than whatever this cunt Imu is pulling @Blackbeard
In real life the magnitude scale is open-ended which means that geologists have not put a limit on how strong an earthquake could be, meaning that shockwaves above magnitude 10 would obliterate the planet. Oda is just saving it for the endgame. :myman:

Because Imus a hidden individual. If he use his powers too often his existence can be easier brought to light. Especially if they destroy:
1. An island that’s sent out people to research his existence and the poneglyphs

Remember:
Sengoku probably knows.

Remember:
About using that power, I am really curious how Imu plans to explain to the public that an entire kingdom was wiped out.
He gonna blame Revs using some super weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.