Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Why did the WG allow Doffy to grab them by the balls for all those years when they could've just nuked Dressrosa? Why didn't they nuke Ohara? Why didn't they ever try to nuke any of the islands Luffy's been on if they're so terrified of the Nika fruit?
Imu is above the WG. He doesn’t care about petty stuff. He only took action because Sabo saw him.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Maybe it's a test to see if Carrot truly has Pedro's will? We'll find out the deets when if get to that point. I couldn't care less about hypotheticals like if the minks can even catch up with the Sunny. Cause that's not what matters and it will never matter.
:kayneshrug:

Carrot appearing on the Sunny and joining matters. If it doesn't happen it's a shame, but I'm never going to assume it's not the case until I get something concrete like the L factors. I'm simply going to continue as long as things are left unanswered.

Why did the WG allow Doffy to grab them by the balls for all those years when they could've just nuked Dressrosa? Why didn't they nuke Ohara? Why didn't they ever try to nuke any of the islands Luffy's been on if they're so terrified of the Nika fruit?
I mean isnt it OBVIOUS?
Sabo literally saw him and is part of the Revolutionary Army, this is unprecedented.
People will ask question if any troubled Island and Pirate are suddenly nuked every time lol

BB and Luffy vs Imu could be the new version of Kaguya vs Sasuke and Naruto ...
:cheers:
I actually want it to play like Namek Goku and Vegeta vs Frieza.

BB fights Im first then loses, BB tells Luffy the history of their D. origins like Vegeta did with Saiyans, then dies after a failed attempt to run away retreat against Maynard. Luffy continues on the fight.

:smoothieduck:

Status
Not open for further replies.