Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
O I didn't even realize Sabo mentioned being at the kingdom that gets destroyed
Oda doin another fake-out with him cause I doubt he's dead
Maybe in some kind of fucked up way Sabo is lying about being at this kingdom and wanted to bait Imu into destroying it
Seems a bit too evil for Ol' Sabo but damn there is somethin fishy with him rn
:usoprice:

What? Sabo has issues with Akainu more than with Imu.

His brother was killed by akainu, him wasn't there to save him, has Mera Mera, him said that Ace's will pass through him.

While Dragon is fighting someone like Gorosei or Kong, Sabo is fighting Akainu.

While Luffy fights Imu.
Luffy literally see Akainu kill his brother in front of his eye .

‘’Sabo don’t even have issue with Akainu, it is literally IMU attack him and you are telling me sabo has less issue with IMU than Akainu ?

‘’The Ace Will is where he fight against Blackbeard and Ace hate Blackbeard more than Akainu . Blackbeard is one who sent Ace to prison. Sabo didn’t save Ace from Blackbeard.

Dragon and sabo will fight IMU and luffy will fight akainu.

What? Sabo has issues with Akainu more than with Imu.

His brother was killed by akainu, him wasn't there to save him, has Mera Mera, him said that Ace's will pass through him.

While Dragon is fighting someone like Gorosei or Kong, Sabo is fighting Akainu.

While Luffy fights Imu.
The reason magma is superior to fire is because it consumes it, that’s what Akainu says in official translation.
Akainu takes on a dozen Sabos at least

man what the f**k imu's power lightining bolts and a gaint asteriod thing like fujitora with just a mark on world map.This dude is a force to be reckoned if imu does that.

Luffy literally see Akainu kill his brother in front of his eye .

‘’Sabo don’t even have issue with Akainu, it is literally IMU attack him and you are telling me sabo has less issue with IMU than Akainu ?

‘’The Ace Will is where he fight against Blackbeard and Ace hate Blackbeard more than Akainu . Blackbeard is one who sent Ace to prison. Sabo didn’t save Ace from Blackbeard.

Dragon and sabo will fight IMU and luffy will fight akainu.
Akainu semms to have grudges with Dragon, killed Sabo brother, Akainu saying his Magma consumes even Fire, all this and Sabo have Mera Mera, what issues Sabo has with Imu? Only one's from WG core that Sabo want to kill is CD.

Akainu killed Ace in Luffy eyes, but actually Luffy has more grudge with BB about Ace then Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.