Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, the chapter is about Sabo retelling how he saw the kingdom gets destroyed and not it happening while he was there. We'd just recently got a hold of his fate. It would be awkward that we'll dive into that again.

I don't even want to know :believe:
(Brook's flesh starts growing back as the bones shrink, causing mass panic)

Nami: "KYAAAAAA! BONNEY, STOP IT! TURN HIM BACK, GOD, TURN HIM BACK RIGHT NOW!"

Usopp: "AHHHH! MY EYES! It's the "I-just-saw-a-skeleton-baby-regrow-its-flesh-and-now-my-eyes-are-cursed-forever-disease!"

Chopper: "AHHHH! Wait, this is actually fascinating from a medical perspective!"

Franky: "This reminds me of my youth."

Robin: "Hmmm, so skeletons can regrow flesh in certain circumstances. Why did you stop, Bonney-san? I wanted to see baby-Brook."

Kaido is boss of wano,arc, Big mom got defeated by side character. Big mom is not even boos of wano arc .

Don’t complain if IMU got defeat by sabo or dragon because oda will do unpredictable.

what happen to Yamato join the crew during wano arc ?
What you talking about? We are talking about main Antagonist, not who joined or not joined.

The Main Boss of OP isn't going to be defrated by a secundary irrelevant Character.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
(Brook's flesh starts growing back as the bones shrink, causing mass panic)

Nami: "KYAAAAAA! BONNEY, STOP IT! TURN HIM BACK, GOD, TURN HIM BACK RIGHT NOW!"

Usopp: "AHHHH! MY EYES! It's the "I-just-saw-a-skeleton-baby-regrow-its-flesh-and-now-my-eyes-are-cursed-forever-disease!"

Chopper: "AHHHH! Wait, this is actually fascinating from a medical perspective!"

Franky: "This reminds me of my youth."

Robin: "Hmmm, so skeletons can regrow flesh in certain circumstances. Why did you stop, Bonney-san? I wanted to see baby-Brook."
:suresure::queenmeme:

How do you want it executed? Imu drops another bomb on Shanks as Shanks gives a defiant pose with his sword?

Or Imu pulls his heart out in close combat?
As far as I can remember, Shanks and Dragon came to power in a close time frame..I would have liked them to attack imu as an ally, then be defeated by the Five Elders and imu in a fairly easy fight to get some publicity.:sighting:

Status
Not open for further replies.