Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, weren’t we speculating that Sabo's brother (forgot the name) will try to do something nefarious to get to the throne?

What happened to that fella. He got washed? Does he still have some plot left?
He could've gotten packed up off-screen and I wouldn't give a shit lol, fuck Stelly

In all seriousness, weren’t we speculating that Sabo's brother (forgot the name) will try to do something nefarious to get to the throne?

What happened to that fella. He got washed? Does he still have some plot left?
I believe new buggy/kinemon moment for sabo brother.
I have feeling oda will use sabo brother to face IMU in future for gags.

He did want to sit empty throne before.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
i say oda doesn't like koala cause she didnt get a single cover of the one piece heroines magz also
> The three then decide to share it, and the Humandrills talk about a cocoa tree secretly planted by Mihawk for Perona.

that's his wife :blush:

The leakers are kinda behaving like OP Youtubers/Twitter (oh wait that explains it) and Reddit tbh. Overhyped these chapters. Very reactionary and clout chasing.

The panels and full context of the chapter, dialogue and such may enhance it as usual but I can't feel this is a 10/10 yet except when compared to post TS standards especially Wano.

We keep getting more mysteries than answers, unresolved storylines and recycling of ideas too.
Ofc Imu is a silhouette this chapter too. Oda needs an intervention for his silhouette fetish.
Oda great at creating the hype. Complete dogshit when it comes to delivering on the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.