Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Same for me, please.

I'm about this
close to spreading Walter White gifs the same way I've been doing on the Discord.
Carrot is going to join. Don't let the leakers bait you into going crazy over this.

Our opinion are worthless. All that matters is what Oda wants. Carrot fought with the Straw Hats against two different Yonkou, saving the Sunny by going Sulong in Whole Cake, and then saving Marco, who was instrumental in healing everyone and providing support through the Raid.

Don't believe in the Carrot people mock on WorstGen.

Believe in the Carrot that helped the Straw Hats and Minks achieve their dreams. Pedro's Will lives on.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot is going to join. Don't let the leakers bait you into going crazy over this.

Our opinion are worthless. All that matters is what Oda wants. Carrot fought with the Straw Hats against two different Yonkou, saving the Sunny by going Sulong in Whole Cake, and then saving Marco, who was instrumental in healing everyone and providing support through the Raid.

Don't believe in the Carrot people mock on WorstGen.

Believe in the Carrot that helped the Straw Hats and Minks achieve their dreams. Pedro's Will lives on.
Trust me when I say I still believe
No L factor, no problem
:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

I genuinely think Luffys dream is related to countering famine. Didn't he say he didn't want people to starve, to create a world where they didn't vs Kaido? Before he beat him? (Still processing that he actually beat and killed Kaido WTF).

We saw how Tamas situation came up and personally affected Luffy, her starving, getting poisoned etc.
He obviously related heavily with what happened at WCI and lack of his chef bro Sanji. Luffy almost dying to the poisonous fish, not being able to cook a successful meal without Sanji/support (extremely relatable) and telling Sanji he can't be Pirate King without him.
Luffy willingly starved himself because he refused to eat any other food except Sanjis, he needed him back. That's ride or die right there. Luffy almost died again from the starvation, exhaustion and being brutally beaten by the enraged army.

Now, thus brings me to my next points. Who else almost starved to death and was getting extremely exhausted too? Big Mom ofc.
Sanji couldn't let her starve to death literally and fed her like he did with Gin, even though she was blatantly an extremely dangerous, ruthless and unstoppable enemy to him and his friends and family.

Anyway, the points I'm trying to make is that, Luffy and Sanji share deep personal relationship with food and starvation.

I've suspected in the unknown past of Luffy we've yet to learn, Luffy may have faced famine too and that's why he doesn't like sharing his meat too, he needed that meat back then especially to survive. IIRC he had to survive by himself as a child and hunt animals and feed himself alone at one point?

Anyway, I feel starvation is a massive secret issue for Luffy, maybe he's just a foodie like me and a lot of us ofc.

Final part is that Bonney has a huge appetite too like Luffy and Big Mom. She even has blatant other similarities to BM and all 3 have similar feisty tempers abd attitudes too.
Someone joked elsewhere she would reveal herself as Luffys mum to him. Maybe possible and I've jokingly suggested she must be related to him before as well as to Big Mom especially on a more serious note.
Ive even joked BM could be Luffys grandma lmao.

But seriously, I think this is all deliberate by Oda ofc and Luffy and Sanji will form a somewhat tumultuous bond with Bonney at least, due to their shared love of food amongst other reasons.

TL:DR - I think Luffys dream will involve countering world hunger (although that should be Sanjis dream) and maybe specifically moving towards bringing joy and ending famine? So like a sort of throwing the biggest party/BBQ/feast whatever?
A sort of similar dream to Big Moms where everyone can come and be fed, eat at the same table, dine together in the biggest banquet/feast ever?

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I genuinely think Luffys dream is related to countering famine. Didn't he say he didn't want people to starve, to create a world where they didn't vs Kaido? Before he beat him? (Still processing that he actually beat and killed Kaido WTF).

We saw how Tamas situation came up and personally affected Luffy, her starving, getting poisoned etc.
He obviously related heavily with what happened at WCI and lack of his chef bro Sanji. Luffy almost dying to the poisonous fish, not being able to cook a successful meal without Sanji/support (extremely relatable) and telling Sanji he can't be Pirate King without him.
Luffy willingly starved himself because he refused to eat any other food except Sanjis, he needed him back. That's ride or die right there. Luffy almost died again from the starvation, exhaustion and being brutally beaten by the enraged army.

Now, thus brings me to my next points. Who else almost starved to death and was getting extremely exhausted too? Big Mom ofc.
Sanji couldn't let her starve to death literally and fed her like he did with Gin, even though she was blatantly an extremely dangerous, ruthless and unstoppable enemy to him and his friends and family.

Anyway, the points I'm trying to make is that, Luffy and Sanji share deep personal relationship with food and starvation.

I've suspected in the unknown past of Luffy we've yet to learn, Luffy may have faced famine too and that's why he doesn't like sharing his meat too, he needed that meat back then especially to survive. IIRC he had to survive by himself as a child and hunt animals and feed himself alone at one point?

Anyway, I feel starvation is a massive secret issue for Luffy, maybe he's just a foodie like me and a lot of us ofc.

Final part is that Bonney has a huge appetite too like Luffy and Big Mom. She even has blatant other similarities to BM and all 3 have similar feisty tempers abd attitudes too.
Someone joked elsewhere she would reveal herself as Luffys mum to him. Maybe possible and I've jokingly suggested she must be related to him before as well as to Big Mom especially on a more serious note.
Ive even joked BM could be Luffys grandma lmao.

But seriously, I think this is all deliberate by Oda ofc and Luffy and Sanji will form a somewhat tumultuous bond with Bonney at least, due to their shared love of food amongst other reasons.

TL:DR - I think Luffys dream will involve countering world hunger (although that should be Sanjis dream) and maybe specifically moving towards bringing joy and ending famine? So like a sort of throwing the biggest party/BBQ/feast whatever?
A sort of similar dream to Big Moms where everyone can come and be fed, eat at the same table, dine together in the biggest banquet/feast ever?
Yes, once Luffy becomes PK, Sanji and Nami are gonna get married and Luffy will tag along with them to prevent/alleviate world hunger. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.