Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but zoro and nami are always part of the discussion. Remember when they decided to go to WCI? It was a conversarion between luffy zoro and nami the one where zoro says to leave sanjo to his fate and nami calls him a son of a gun
Still, for being one of the "triggers", zoro has never triggered an arc. Hope that changes with cross guild and he takes some initiative.

I don't have a lot of time, but I'll put my thoughts in here as fast as possible.

I'm sure that the ability Imu used is DF related, it makes sense for the "final" villain to have the most hax abilities, possibly a mythical zone one. There's also the possibility that it might be an ancient weapon, but I'll pass on this right now.

Luffy's dream is another hollow mystery that Oda is desperately stroking to keep the audience guessing about something useless and ridicules that we already know anyway.

Sabo probably found out about Imu's target and that's why he went to that Kingdom to evacuate the people. I'm sure he succeeded and everybody is alive and well.

Bony is an interesting development, for me at least, I'd like to see where she will direct the crew and her dynamic with them.​

And honestly, in Enel's case it should be more likely imo. We know how important the moon is to the overall Lore of the series and with him finding the ancient race he should be relevant again.
Maybe him and his space friends will be the ones do disable whatever that weapon is or at least stop it from following Imu's command.
Roger may have implied that to use the OP all 3 ancient weapons may be required seeing how he couldn't wait till Poseidon is born as he was ill, and OP is hinted to be a usable object.

Status
Not open for further replies.