Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda saved the best for last
:madmonk:
who knows..i invested 5 years into wanting Carrot to join or some kind of good conclusion has flat on it's face. maybe having Bonney on the crew for the rest series can ease the pain for all 5 years I got bullied defending Carrot for no reason catded
You choose wrong side kid. The crew already had chopper . We dont need another one.

This is so fucking cheap writing. Having characters state Luffy’s dream like 4 times(Luffy flashback, oden flashback, Yamato flashback, now) in the manga but never actually showing it so you can milk this mystery to death.

This just shows how little substance there is to this series bar arbitrarily created mysteries.
I agree, I am here for my own agendas not for the fuking lacking storytelling

Itd be pretty nuts tbh. Bonney and her crew was defeated by Blackbeard after all. Her bounty fits well with the crew too.

Wanna see her alongside the crew tho
I cant see her joining for now, but her having history of trying to take down BB and being rescued by Akainu could lead to some insteresting stuff, maybe she even works with SWORD and thats how she escaped Akainu

This is so fucking cheap writing. Having characters state Luffy’s dream like 4 times(Luffy flashback, oden flashback, Yamato flashback, now) in the manga but never actually showing it so you can milk this mystery to death.

This just shows how little substance there is to this series bar arbitrarily created mysteries.
It is incredibly lame because if you don’t reveal it now, then what’s the point? When’s the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.