Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Except saving Nami and Usopp, being responsible for Page 1 defeat and making half of Kaido's army turncoat.
if anything she made it worse because big mom stepped in beat page one and destroyed there transport
also secondly kaido has 30k troops, tama turned 2k wereas chopper turned 4k

Try to read again. There's a difference between creating a plot point to be solved later (when we meet can I join? sure!) without need and closing a plot point (hey, i can take you for a ride later if you change your mind).
The difference between this is what made people think that Jinbe would not join and would be the same as Shirahoshi (or worse would die).
Always remember that Oda could have simply left her being satisfied in wano without even mentioning joining, since Tama wasn't a schizo that claimed that would join for no reason.
if you are strong enough learn to read shes an 8 year old with a shitty trainer and no useful df

Enel bounty was stated in vol 43, that released in 2006
Ace's bounty was revealed in One Piece exhibition, in 2012
For six years Enel had by far the highest bounty in the verse
I stand corrected bounty wise, but again even back then to say bounty inflation takes part of the downplay is stupid. Enel was never supposed to be a top tier, Oda made it clear.

I wasn't talking about the Marines, I was talking about Imu and the 5 elders. If they nuked an entire kingdom only to kill Sabo(because he saw Imu), why didn't he also send Uranus to silence Doflamingo. And why did Doflamingo only have 340 mill as bounty, it should have been much higher.
He got Frozen Bounty at exactly 340mil, plus people (marines + world government) might not know that Doffy knew the secret of mariejoa
Thats why i told u this before u reply me with this when i literally said people (marines + world Government) LoL. thats why i ask u who are they?
anyway, about the bounty. So Far, we only knew that Marines are the one who create the bounty poster, the one who photo it was a freelancer (like Morgan) or even Marines staff. like this guy

Marines didn't knew that Doffy was a CD, He basically just regular Pirate and doing heinous crime. thats why his bounty only 340Mil before his bounty got frozen. example Kuma, if Revos are that Dangerous to government (the fact that Dragon was the MOST WANTED MAN) Why Kuma doesn't even get Higher Bounty?

and about Uranus not used against Doflamingo. easy answer is Oda's obviously not gonna do that. i mean showing power from the one who might be the end game villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.