Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't see how Tama would fit though? The only thing she can do is tame animals with her kibi dango and the only situation I can see this working is with SMILE users.
Their argument is essentially that her ninjutsu will become strong enough to make up for her lack of strength. Because ninjutsu was such a major game changer during the raid right? :milaugh:

Their argument is essentially that her ninjutsu will become strong enough to make up for her lack of strength. Because ninjutsu was such a major game changer during the raid right? :milaugh:
By the time she'd be a valuable asset, we'll probably be near the end. If there's a world war with Imu and them then I can see her being an ally, like part of the Grand Fleet or something like that.

However, I still don't see her being on the crew itself so near the end. Wouldn't you want to see Tama be in 200+ chapters instead of just 100? The later they get introduced, the less amount of pages they'll be in.

That's something to think about.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
By the time she'd be a valuable asset, we'll probably be near the end. If there's a world war with Imu and them then I can see her being an ally, like part of the Grand Fleet or something like that.

However, I still don't see her being on the crew itself so near the end. Wouldn't you want to see Tama be in 200+ chapters instead of just 100? The later they get introduced, the less amount of pages they'll be in.

That's something to think about.
True. It's a shame the Tama fans can't see it this way :handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.