Status
Not open for further replies.
The context of Carrot stowing away changed. It not just some fun adventure with her mentor anymore. This is real life commited pirate shit. She problably not going to jump out the crate and hug everyone like "Surprise, it me Carrot!". There is weight to the decision to stowaway on the pirateship this time.

In addition to being a more commited decision, she was nominated to lead the mink revealing she doesn't think she is capable. We have 1 enlighted decision, 1 responsiblity, 1 self image issue. I think Carrot thinks if she was caught, they would simply take her home if they were close enough. If she intend to stay, she want getting rid of her to not be worth the trouble. This what I got, I'm holding out because my brothers/sisters are still holding on.

The context of Carrot stowing away changed. It not just some fun adventure with her mentor anymore. This is real life commited pirate shit. She problably not going to jump out the crate and hug everyone like "Surprise, it me Carrot!". There is weight to the decision to stowaway on the pirateship this time.

In addition to being a more commited decision, she was nominated to lead the mink revealing she doesn't think she is capable. We have 1 enlighted decision, 1 responsiblity, 1 self image issue. I think Carrot thinks if she was caught, they would simply take her home if they were close enough.
:pepecopium:

We see Im targeting sabo, we see sabo revealing it to the dragon and revs- Sabo/Dragon

Luffy doesn't know im, sabo and dragon do there making a move.

Revs= Topple WG/celestial dragon.
Luffy doesn’t need to know Imu.

We also saw:
1. Doffy kill Corazon - Luffy beat him
2. Kaido kill Oden - Luffy beat him

Revs defeating Imu is just the same cope as Samurai or Zoro beating Kaido or Law beating Doffy

We can agree to disagree, but answer this
"Usopp development"

Didn't oda say he'll always be the weakest straw hat?
He can be the "weakest" in terms of he is the most human of the group. But I don't think it is meant to be taken in the most literal sense that he can't defeat opponents that other Straw Hats can, as Usopp has proved time and time again that he can beat people far beyond his level when he works up the courage to stand his ground to fight.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
We can agree to disagree, but answer this
"Usopp development"

Didn't oda say he'll always be the weakest straw hat?
Oda says a lot of things.

Being "the weakest" just means Usopp needs other means to fight. He's a sniper, he doesn't need to be "strong" like brook.
Usopp is all about "overcoming fear". About courage, bravery in the face of adversity.
He's the frail hobbit embarking on a quest that is way above his league. An underdog that people wouldn't expect to be able to succeed.
That's his appeal.
A "normal" kid among monsters.

Usopp has, IMO, one of the most significant personal narratives in the story.
If Oda is a hack that can't develop him properly throughout 1000+ chapters and "saves him" for specific occasions, that's another thing.

Captain Usopp is gonna have his moment to shine, don't you worry about that.
:usosmug:

Luffy doesn’t need to know Imu.

We also saw:
1. Doffy kill Corazon - Luffy beat him
2. Kaido kill Oden - Luffy beat him
Well it's intresting

That dragon, a member of the d clan, who is trying to overthrow the celestial dragon, now knows about their leader, and their leader tried to target sabo.
Revs defeating Imu is just the same cope as Samurai or Zoro beating Kaido or Law beating Doffy
Saying sabo vs akainu is forced and cope, sabo has shown more intrest in im then he did akainu.

In addition to being a more commited decision, she was nominated to lead the mink revealing she doesn't think she is capable. We have 1 enlighted decision, 1 responsiblity, 1 self image issue. I think Carrot thinks if she was caught, they would simply take her home if they were close enough. If she intend to stay, she want getting rid of her to not be worth the trouble. This what I got, I'm holding out because my brothers/sisters are still holding on.
i don't Think carrot would go out of her way thinking like that

Status
Not open for further replies.