Status
Not open for further replies.
No action this chapter, seems it has good reveals, but flr what resson should i see their reacti9ns to Luffys real dream and not listen it myself? Seems Oda wanted to waist some panels

If ancient weapons were destroyable I don't think they were supposed to be hidden and last for 100s of year without being used.
Pardon, I should have worded that better. Destroyable here does not refer to just your average damage. I am referring to whatever Imu is doing, a truly largescale, Nuke? If that is the right term? Either way, far, far above your usual explosives.

The marines are just the workers.

Akainu is not going to be an arc villain. The marines aren’t being fought in a different arc than The world government. And between Imu and Akainu it’s clear the big bad is imu.

Stop trying to read agenda piece.
He totally can be tbh. Dragon, Sabo and the revs could be the scabbards of the final arc jobbing to Imu and the Gorosei while Luffy fights Akainu before fighting Imu.

Not my preferred choice though. Rn I'm open to Luffy, Sabo or Dragon beating Akainu. As long as Sabo receives appropriate portrayal beforehand which he totally does I'm fine with it.

Really excited for next week. Bonney's inclusion really does paint a picture for what might be coming next. I really do think that Kuma will be commanded to teleport back to Vegapunk's lab, where the next arc will likely take place (maybe there's a quick island before this idk). Otherwise, I'm not sure how you remotely resolve Bonney's plot with the crew if it doesn't involve those 2 people

vALiD pOiNtS. I don't wanna spent time explaining the valid points for carrot joining to you when you can't even acknowledge something the fucking manga has shown and explained.
Shown and explained.. That's literally your own interpretation right there..

There are no valid points for Carrot.. No future Strawhats would ever be neglected completely in the arc before they joined..

Status
Not open for further replies.