Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

So you're telling me this dude Yaser quits without informing his Supreme Commander (aka me) then has the nerves to come back as @Space Lmao?
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

If Sanji Fanclub were to be Soul Society then I would be Aizen along with my Sanji Defense Force as Arrancar/Espada.
I wanna be Coyote Starrk of the SDS or maybe Harribel at minimum then lmao.

Although there might be more valiant/"loyal"/dedicated defenders for Sanji then me ofc lol.

ok im more surprised yaser quit :kobeha:

anyways here’s lunarian sanji

only fan art is a youtube thumbnail 😔

ngl i want him to be lunarian, full/half/part doesn’t matter just want him to grow black wings

i dont know about full lunarian tho probably not possible since oda will have to change his hair and skin color too drastic of a change

only chance left to have sanjis fire powers explained is vegapunk since even queen doesn’t know what it is and judge seemed to ignore it for some reason he knows he had nothing to do with it

ok im more surprised yaser quit :kobeha:

anyways here’s lunarian sanji

only fan art is a youtube thumbnail 😔

ngl i want him to be lunarian, full/half/part doesn’t matter just want him to grow black wings

i dont know about full lunarian tho probably not possible since oda will have to change his hair and skin color too drastic of a change

only chance left to have sanjis fire powers explained is vegapunk since even queen doesn’t know what it is and judge seemed to ignore it for some reason he knows he had nothing to do with it
No thank you

Yes and it wont be due to AdvCoC. Its the natural evolution of DJ.
black fire is only real when you burn a specific element it’s not that hot let alone the hottest

purple fire is the hottest too but only specific elements

but sure even if you ignore the real life science because it’s anime why would it burn hotter?

sanji can now have blue-lightning fire because his body can handle it now, having a metallic body and all

so there needs to be a reason why sanji can go hotter, and it should be haki

talking about power ups and haki sanji still hasn’t unlocked advCoO even the best basic CoO we seen in op but he still needs get advanced form

black fire is only real when you burn a specific element it’s not that hot let alone the hottest

purple fire is the hottest too but only specific elements

but sure even if you ignore the real life science because it’s anime why would it burn hotter?

sanji can now have blue-lightning fire because his body can handle it now, having a metallic body and all

so there needs to be a reason why sanji can go hotter, and it should be haki

talking about power ups and haki sanji still hasn’t unlocked advCoO even the best basic CoO we seen in op but he still needs get advanced form
Nah Fudge haki. I dont want Sanji to get a leftover PU from 2 arcs ago. AdvCoC at best allows him to use his hottest and strongest fire. AdvCoC itself wont be the main PU...