Status
Not open for further replies.
the power is on the raido and AC but the car does not turn on and makes no noise when i turn the key. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5 tries for the car to turn on and I have to turn off the AC for it to work.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Ouch! You have a fairly new battery, right? If so, from what you described, the battery isn’t charging when running. That would probably be the alternator. Either way that is probably a couple fhundred dollars to fix. Sorry. I hate car trouble! I hope it is an easy and cheap fix for you.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ouch! You have a fairly new battery, right? If so, from what you described, the battery isn’t charging when running. That would probably be the alternator. Either way that is probably a couple fhundred dollars to fix. Sorry. I hate car trouble!
Thanks yes brand new battery i bought yesterday and installed myself so I figure it was the alternator from google search I will go get it fix but its my beater car I use to drive my dog and cat so I don't need to be in a hurry to fix it.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.